• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PRE-REGISTRATION! (Due by June 4th)

RCman

NAXJA Forum User
Pre-Registration is now closed!

If you were unable to pre-register this does not mean you can't attend. Everyone is still welcome, you can register at the event for $30/member or $35/non-member.

Thanks to those that did!

OLD TEXT:

If you know you're coming, please pre-register. It speeds up the registration process once you arrive. If you're really not sure if you're going to make it until the last minute, then you may register at the event as well.

Once you arrive for the event, please come find either myself (RCman), Chris (vetteboy) or Travis (5spd_xj) and we'll make sure you get your registration packet and any order t-shirts. Your packet has a copy of your registration form, meal ticket(s), a dash plaque, and misc. various manufacturers stickers, coupons and such.

T-shirts will be sold as a pre-order/pre-registration only. There will be very limited extra supply so if you want a shirt, do so before June 4th.

You will need to present your waiver and Safety Checklist (both printable from the Pre-Resigtration page) to receive your packet and participate in the event. Please bring the forms and fill these out before arrival in the morning.
http://www.strokersjeep.com/form/nacfestregistration2011.htm
[Link Removed]

After registration please either send PayPal (as a gift so the chapter avoids fees) or mail a check. Again, pre-registration ends June 4th, all payments must be received no later than June 10th.

Those who pre-register will receive a confirmation email after you have pre-register confirmation and payment have cleared. If you do not have a confirmation email from NAC within 1 week of registering please contact us to straighten everything out.

Hope to see y'all there! :us:

Last edited:
sent my money weeks ago.

:D

nope. last year colin was first :lecture:

I thought Billy meant 1st to respond in the pre-reg thread :dunno:

it's irrelevant though... this year, worst case scenario I quit my job and ride down with the pres :laugh:

I'm in... hopefully I'll be able to actually wheel this time around.

Registered and check sent. Can't wait! It's been three years since I've been to Nacfest.:anon:

HARRY!!!!!!

Dude, you better be there all 3 days man. Glad to see you're gonna make it.

--Matt

Registration and PayPal done!

HARRY!!!!!!

Dude, you better be there all 3 days man. Glad to see you're gonna make it.

--Matt
Sadly I'll only be there for Saturday (job always gets in the way of my fun). This will be the third time out with the new rig (94). Hope to be running on 33's by then and stiffeners. The sawzal keeps calling my name for a chop top but I can't bring myself to do it just quite yet. Need to work up more courage. Also have my eye on a new XJ to replace my wife's *cough* minivan *cough*:peace:

Back