• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail Leaders & Guides

RCman

NAXJA Forum User
We need a few volunteers to lead some trails. PLEASE only volunteer if you are certain you will be attending.

We'll have a few benefits for being a trail guide again this year too. Only requirements are you must be somewhat familiar with Rausch Creek and you must have a CB.

Trail Guides will receive:
1. Qty 1 Free NAC-Fest T-Shirt
2. The NAC-Fest event fee will be waived

Jenn Dalgarn (MSMDXJ) is going to be organizing the trail level groups again this year. She did a fantastic job in the past years getting everyone into their groups quickly and efficiently. So please be nice to Jenn, as this is one of the harder tasks at these events especially early in the morning.

I've already spoken to a few suckers :)D), but who else is willing to lead a group this year??? What level of trails would you like to lead???

Re: Trailer Leaders & Guides

Current List of Leaders:

Chris (MrShaft696) - Blue - Saturday
Chris (ARB-XJ) - Blue or Black
John (Lobsterdmb) - Blue/Black
Todd (knuckle_buster) Blue/Blue
Andy (Andy in PA.) - Black/Red

Last edited:
Blue Groooop

Looks like we got might have enough leaders for the blue/black crowd, depending on the days available.

Anyone in for leading greens or green/blues?

:wave:

I'd be willing to lead some stocker-ish XJ's into battle. My plan is run greens & blues and take some adventures into some good, solid blues to see how red jeep does under some pressure :firedevil

red/black :firedevil

I'd be willing to lead some stocker-ish XJ's into battle. My plan is run greens & blues and take some adventures into some good, solid blues to see how red jeep does under some pressure :firedevil

No one should ever follow you or your directions offroad. Let the sides of my Jeep be a fair waring, it is something that should not be done.

Looks like we got might have enough leaders for the blue/black crowd, depending on the days available.

If it comes down to it, and you're really desperate:helpme: I suppose that I would be up to leading a stock group. just won't put the jeep in 4WD:laugh3:

id be a leader. but it seems we got plenty o black leaders

(no racist)

Last edited:

never been to rauschcreek before but i wouldnt mind helping out if needed wont be there till thurs afternoon though

We need some more trail leaders for greens & blues.
If anyone wants to step up that would be great!

We need some more trail leaders for greens & blues.
If anyone wants to step up that would be great!

wish I could do more, but saturday is the the only day I can.... we will have a good time ...just follow me!
ChrSSSSistmas007.jpg

I would lead greens and blues but I have only been their once. So if you really need one I will. I am pretty good with a map on normal roads. I am wheeling fri sat.

Last edited:
I might be able to guide greens/blues one day. I'll let you know once I organize with some friends.

Back