• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's going?

We are as well!
Just over five months to go! :laugh:

Last edited:
I'm not going.

:dunno: maybe this will work out well for me instead of how past years have gone :laugh:

hokay :)

There is nothing to work out. You are going. End of story.

:)

Executive order from the President?

I'll be there hopefully for the whole time but if not then at least Friday Saturday.

I'm flattered :D

I CALL TOP BUNK!!!

I'm planning on it! Got my vacation all scheduled. Should arrive Friday afternoon depending on how early I can get the misses moving! I am stoked to be able to make it for once!

I'm planning on it! Got my vacation all scheduled. Should arrive Friday afternoon depending on how early I can get the misses moving! I am stoked to be able to make it for once!

I'd like to talk with you for a bit, get some insider info on where to camp and view the Elk herd out that way.

I'm hoping to be in camp, but i wont be wheelin. I'll keep an eye on y'alls beer coolers... :wave:

Looks like I can actually make it this year
Pending funds, I will be there

oh hellllls yeah... in fer sure

I'm not going.

:dunno: maybe this will work out well for me instead of how past years have gone :laugh:
keep saying you aren't going, that way when you are wrong it means you will be there

I'd like to talk with you for a bit, get some insider info on where to camp and view the Elk herd out that way.

I'm hoping to be in camp, but i wont be wheelin. I'll keep an eye on y'alls beer coolers... :wave:
as usual, my beer cooler is free for all

I will be there if any of my vehicles are even capable of limping across town. Hopefully the one I choose won't be making as horrible noises as it was last year.

Going there even if I have to take the Honda. I am not missing this year.
awesome, one less person we have to drunk dial!

Back