• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spring Creek 10-10-10

xjcase

NAXJA Forum User
_MG_9923.jpg

That is all.

Ah you fawker.... haha those buggies were fawkin awesome!

Great to meet some new people. And like mike said we should get this group to run down in penrose!
Case your jeep is awesome! Pretty damn clean too. Didn't get a chance to look at the engine cage though.
Now all you need to do is post some more damn pics :D

oh boy here we go, i had a lot of pics, i deleted the ones i felt were crappy clarity, redundant, or, well, i just didnt like....
Kiefer--sorry bro, no pic of you making left side of first obsticle, sorry man!!!!

i think the trail was a bit long for my liking, but there were some fun obsticles, 33" a/t's and only one locker makes things a whole different ballgame, i think the jeep did ok tho. Bent a stock draglink on a rock i had to swap out real fast, and spent some time on the sliders, but otherwise no damage......

on to the important stuff: :guitar:

007.jpg

010.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

017.jpg

018-1.jpg

019-1.jpg

020.jpg

023.jpg

068.jpg

075.jpg

076.jpg

077.jpg

and that is all folks!

and for the record, altho there was some air under a certain tire at a certain time, you were plenty good before a flop :D :firedevil

Yes there was a lot of air under that tire. I just didn't feel right in that position. If this jeep were beat up already I would have gone for it. I just don't trust these rear leafs cause they don't flex for shit how they are setup. That picture just doesn't tell the whole story behind that line!

case, how was the exploring after we separated?!
and whats up with all the ditched construction stuff coming down into Georgetown?

_MG_9961.jpg

_MG_9966.jpg

_MG_9970.jpg

_MG_9975.jpg

only pics from the rock garden are of mike... I was too busy moving rocks and leaving diff cover paint on them

_MG_9988.jpg

_MG_9990.jpg

annnddd......

and for the record, altho there was some air under a certain tire at a certain time, you were plenty good before a flop :D :firedevil

this

_MG_9954.jpg

awesome pics...and for the record i think that not only was i the ugliest jeep there, but this is the ugliest jeep i have ever owned, yuck

which comment?
cuz it was in fact the ugliest rig there,
and as you can see in the pic, you had plenty of room to go!!!! :D

flores

and whats up with all the ditched construction stuff coming down into Georgetown?
Mining equipment, most of the switchbacks run through private property.

Back