• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody willing to help out a little at Fall Fling

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
As the event approaches, we are trying to make sure we have all the bases covered. From time to time we may need a few people to lend a hand to make things happen. We aren't talking about consuming all of your time.

I may need a couple of minions to help with the BBQ. Nothing exotic, just helping run food, get people served, and make sure all the trash gets to its final destination.

I don't know if Vince has already talked to anybody, but here are a few places we could use help:

Registration

Safety Inspection

T Shirt sales

Raffle help

Gathering pix during the event and getting them posted to make the rest
of the peope jealous.

I might be handy if someone could generate some trail info pages on the proposed trails so the peeps would know where to go and a bit about what to expect. If you get the artwork done, I have a nice color laser and will print them up before going. I don't care about how many pages and I like lots of pix and color. Maybe start a thread here about each trail so people could post up their pix from prior years.

Tom,
I have paper work for Tech inspection, trail run sign ups... and other stuff.
PM me your email address and I will get you copies. If you need a service call on that POS you have in your lab I could hand deliever a bunch :D

I have an old trail leader/tailgunner responsibilities document.

If you can send those to me I will get them printed and to the event. I'm thinking of bugging out of work for the whole week. I'm going to call in sick.....of work.

As the event approaches, we are trying to make sure we have all the bases covered. From time to time we may need a few people to lend a hand to make things happen. We aren't talking about consuming all of your time.

I may need a couple of minions to help with the BBQ. Nothing exotic, just helping run food, get people served, and make sure all the trash gets to its final destination.

I don't know if Vince has already talked to anybody, but here are a few places we could use help:

Registration

Safety Inspection

T Shirt sales

Raffle help

Gathering pix during the event and getting them posted to make the rest
of the peope jealous.

I might be handy if someone could generate some trail info pages on the proposed trails so the peeps would know where to go and a bit about what to expect. If you get the artwork done, I have a nice color laser and will print them up before going. I don't care about how many pages and I like lots of pix and color. Maybe start a thread here about each trail so people could post up their pix from prior years.

I'll be a BBQ slave, if you still need one. It's Friday night, right?

I think it is going to be Saturday night but that is not set in stone.

I know, you just want to be first in line.:jester:

Any time I BBQ I always keep a pitcher of Margs handy.

Back