• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab 5-21-10

If Chris is a geezer, than I'm dead. That really doesn't fit the data I've recorded.

Posting pics like these isn't helping your case much Chris.......... "Geezer" or "Beached Whale"....... is one worse than the other? :roflmao:

DSCN1007.jpg

DSCN1178.jpg

f someone calls greenpeace they will bring a flatbed and take him to the sea

Where's the love, ya skinny old geezer!!! ;)

hold on to your hats folks - I think the beached-whale-geezer managed to upload a video... I feel so freaking techy.:anon:

Sad, sad story -- I finally get my "fire wire- i.LINK" cable, only to find out that my computer, while it has a "dummy" 6-pin port, doesn't have an actual port -- no fire wire for me. SOOOOO, I get clever and do a google search for "capture software", badabing, badaboom, I'm on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmUA9IN6W-U

You all can maybe figure out how to edit your respective segments out of there? It would be next spring before I figured that out and I didn't think you all wanted to wait that long...
:greensmok

edit: FAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWK -- youtube already pulled it because it was too friggin long!!!:rattle: you poor basitds are going to have to wait for me to edit...

This is why I used to put my videos on Google video...no time limit. Too bad it's no longer available for uploads.

now ya say, Mr. Smarty-pants.... I split it into two "up" and "down" (Hells Gate) segments. Should be back up on youtube in a few.:confused1

Grin, you should be commended for your stick-to-it-tive-ness!

Thanks for posting those videos.

P.S. Where is Terry and all of his videos???

Back