• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NP231 Skid Plates On Sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is on my list! :D My rusty's skid is plenty strong but its for a 242 and I have a 231 and minimal lift, so needless to say I need something that doesn't hang down as far! :thumbup:

Okay, you have me as well. Shipped to 33612.
I assume you are fair with NAXJA Members so just go ahead and bill me through PayPal. I need one ASAP. My sons are out to destroy my DD XJ. We have been through two NP231s.

PM sent.

Thanks,

Vicki

Shipped to 95132?

Thanks!

What would a skid plate cost for a 231 shipped to 77502? PM me plaese.
thanks!!!!

Just recieved my Skid plate today, VERY well built, hard to believe this is a back yard operation. Keep up the good work Bruce (and company), before you know, it will no longer be just a back yard opperation. Looking forward to seeing your other products as well. Keep the orders comin folks, these guys are Legit!

XJ NP231 shipped to 97411 - cost please?

Shipped to 95132?

Thanks!

What would a skid plate cost for a 231 shipped to 77502? PM me plaese.
thanks!!!!

XJ NP231 shipped to 97411 - cost please?

PMs replied to. Sorry for the delay guys...

In the future, please PM me for price quotes as I get those directly in e-mail. Sometimes it's hard to get on here during the day and check the threads.

Thanks!

P.S. - I'm working on a standard shipping zone chart so you can check our website to get shipping rates and a total price. This will make our ordering process much simpler for you NAXJA guys and gals.

Just recieved my Skid plate today, VERY well built, hard to believe this is a back yard operation. Keep up the good work Bruce (and company), before you know, it will no longer be just a back yard opperation. Looking forward to seeing your other products as well. Keep the orders comin folks, these guys are Legit!

Thanks for the kind words! Unfortunately this becoming more than a "backyard operation" is happening faster than what we can handle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back