• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

We implemented a Daily check in sheet for ALL our guys when they come in. just 4 basic health questions and they have to have there temp taken before allowed to work.
We started this weeks ago and at this point we have had only two guys call in sick. Then we require them to have a doctors note allowing them to come back stating they are healthy. One just had a cold and the other they think is seasonal allergies coming into play. But he's waited 6 days for his COVID19 test to come back and still hasn't so he sits at home.
I Get seasonal allergies about this time of year so it's a crap shoot if when or if its the C word or just need some claritin-D

We implemented a Daily check in sheet for ALL our guys when they come in. just 4 basic health questions and they have to have there temp taken before allowed to work.
We started this weeks ago and at this point we have had only two guys call in sick. Then we require them to have a doctors note allowing them to come back stating they are healthy. One just had a cold and the other they think is seasonal allergies coming into play. But he's waited 6 days for his COVID19 test to come back and still hasn't so he sits at home.
I Get seasonal allergies about this time of year so it's a crap shoot if when or if its the C word or just need some claritin-D

I'd still like access to the testing they have for antibodies to see if my respiratory flu was common flu or the C word...I was on my two weeks vacation and got sick during my run back so I was sick and home from the 7th until the 19th when I went back on the 19tj I still had a cough and easily shorted out of breath . This was not too long before the C word was an official issue here...shortly after 4 people got sick in the shop that were diagnosed with covid 19 they all returned to work after 2-3 weeks . Many people het this and it's not life threatening bit testing is really lagging behind for both basic testing to see if you're sick and way way lacking for testing to see who's had it and recovered...If I had it I only need to worry about washing my hands so I don't give it a ride from place to place but I don't have to worry about getting sick from exposure.

I 3/4 built a weight bench I say 3/4 because I didn't make a bench to lay on and it was intended to be modular so it could be stored on my truck . The two main stands are 2x3 14 guage with heavy gusseting at the base where the upper and lower meet into an L this piece I tested with the up right hanging off with bottom pinned onto my trailer and put 400lbs on this, which that tube is 55 inches long so if it don't collapse loaded like that it's not going to in the vertical and two posts should easily support hundreds of pounds. Then I ran a section 1-3/4 14 round tube from just under half way up the tube back die to the rear foot to cut down on the unsupported length and added a small area of plate where those tubes land. This was not my usual throw heavy thick steel at it since I'd be taking it apart and putting it together often and want it to be reasonably light . The uprights weighed less than 20lb . They were going to be connected with 1.5×3 11g cross tube this is what the bench seat would come off of ... but I just got word my order from ORI shipped so next home time I'm installing level its not holding a seat for the bench or mAking the flanges ...lol... So I ordered an over priced Mary bench that is similar to how I built my it's just not nearly as well. Built but will only take a few stitch welds and a couple added braces to hold what I use without falling apart... lol...if the bench I started was going in a garage it would be done with 5 minutes of welding it and not making it flanges for break down... I'll see if my brother wants it if not I'll put on CL for cheap and weld it together at the desired user width mid or full olympic... lol... I spotted my order and knew the bench wouldn't get finish next home time ;-)

I'd still like access to the testing they have for antibodies to see if my respiratory flu was common flu or the C word...I was on my two weeks vacation and got sick during my run back so I was sick and home from the 7th until the 19th when I went back on the 19tj I still had a cough and easily shorted out of breath . This was not too long before the C word was an official issue here...shortly after 4 people got sick in the shop that were diagnosed with covid 19 they all returned to work after 2-3 weeks . Many people het this and it's not life threatening bit testing is really lagging behind for both basic testing to see if you're sick and way way lacking for testing to see who's had it and recovered...If I had it I only need to worry about washing my hands so I don't give it a ride from place to place but I don't have to worry about getting sick from exposure.

We had a few guys sick at the first of the year and thought they had phenomena because of the symptoms and the test came back Neg for that. But they are all convinced they had the C word and it just wasn't tested for or something. one of them feels better but is still shortness of breath when doing normal daily activities. He called his doctor about it and after a long run around they just said he was fine with out the C word but could have other respiratory issues from something else.

We had a few guys sick at the first of the year and thought they had phenomena because of the symptoms and the test came back Neg for that. But they are all convinced they had the C word and it just wasn't tested for or something. one of them feels better but is still shortness of breath when doing normal daily activities. He called his doctor about it and after a long run around they just said he was fine with out the C word but could have other respiratory issues from something else.

If he had he could have been left with the breathing issues for awhile after getting over the virus that caused the issue. This is why antibody testing needs to be rolled here so they can document all that were exposed and recovered that never got tested while sick this would be helpful in a few ways to the public .

Stoked ... my level -IT order from ORI has recently shipped , so they will be in my hands next home time and on the rig for the summer .

Lol... The 100 N95 masks I ordered fro. GoLGND also shipped , which I was skeptical about getting those give the scarcity of n95 equipment...F-ing expensive little sumnbitches they were.

Was kinda pissed off with all the reserved product for "people on the front line" I deliver all this stuff I live on the road for 7-10 days at a time if I'm not driving I'm sleeping if I'm not sleeping im in the truck waiting to get loaded and unloaded. I'm not given much chance to park my ass outside big box store and aquire things like Lysol , hand sanitizer and wipes . As a Driver I don't have the ability to bring my days food in and wash it off in a sink and it's all bought mostly daily from travel centers or the run we don't have stoves and a place to store bulk food for a week or more at a time. When I stop and eat my meal there's no running water to do the easy soap and water wash ... So it really pissed me off to be put in line and not have basic access to these products on places like Amazon as they are ... putting folks on the front line first... huh how is all this shit getting to the front line ?

The goods have arrived from ORI... 2 level it units these will supply both axles with 4 corner independent sway control . I was going to do a sway bar like an antirock but these will be much easier to package and technically better for my application as they only increase spring rate on the down hill side up hill does not .

20200411_141432.jpg

Last edited:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?tory_fbid=10216877297832644&id=1470615178

I expected to be much weaker after the last 3-4 years of skipping and many months of completely missed gym time ... took the video as an after thought after already lifting . It's not a max lift I'm already at 565x1 this is only about 500 ... will easily be back into the 600s by fall .

How does this make all the people with back issues feel ;-)

So I'm assuming that most of the members are deceased due to the covid 19 farc----I mean pandemic . Either that or they just can't pay the electric bill anymore .

CRICKETS......!

COVID crickets... This Covid 19 pandemic had shaped up to be similar to the tail fishermen tell regarding the size of their catches. It's going to be devastation and deaths on a level we've never seen . Now it's just being used as a tool .

I’m decently active in the modified tech forum... the CO forum is usually pretty dead so I post elsewhere to get more replies.

And now I want to go fishing

There is like no chatter on here at all...Did the Covid get all of Naxja ?

been like this a while no? dying/dead chapter ? idk yall got way way more time here, but over the years ive never seen it quiet. kinda sad, all the folks we learn from are somewhere else in the world i guess.

maybe everyone bought gladiators lol, ugh

been like this a while no? dying/dead chapter ? idk yall got way way more time here, but over the years ive never seen it quiet. kinda sad, all the folks we learn from are somewhere else in the world i guess.

maybe everyone bought gladiators lol, ugh

Looks like I need to renew my membership... sites don't run for free .

Suck i only met (some of) the group once last year fir pizza... We can social distance on the trail can't we??

Suck i only met (some of) the group once last year fir pizza... We can social distance on the trail can't we??

At first they said they needed to slow down the cases so the health care wasn't over taxed . Then they said this virus spreads like uncontrolled wild fire . Then they said it looks like this has been here as early as October -Novenber ...Then they did antibody testing and now have confirmation that the virus has been all over and thousands have already had the virus . Then the numbers they figured for millions dead didn't happens and if they took the actual numbers of case infections they really have the fatality rate is less than FLU ... So yes at the beginning the pandemic seemed plausible now it's just like that hyped up snow storm you hear about on the news a week before you get a dusting you brush off the steps with a broom. It's now a questionable country shut down with unknown ulterior motives.

Back