• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1988 bagged Chevy. Not a lowrider. But its lower and wider

thanks fellers.

Troy. Yes it is. I have it hinged at the front of the bed. I used hood pins to hold it down.
I will post some better pics of it later tonight.

New progress.
White base is finished on the passenger side.
I installed a rolling rear window. Made from a 73 suburban.
And a couple pics of the bed cover I made from the old hood. (Just for Troy)
temporary_zps6c35ef99.jpg

temporary_zpsa3813217.jpg

temporary_zpsa0b71edb.jpg

temporary_zps8691fdca.jpg

temporary_zps9d3d541f.jpg

temporary_zps69a756be.jpg

temporary_zps01b0a176.jpg

temporary_zpsd2a6f368.jpg

temporary_zpsa1a36ab6.jpg

temporary_zps9c1dd4b6.jpg

Dood -- you have to show this bad boy, it is all kinds of cool. Your daddy-o would be very proud of what you've done with his truck!

That Suburban window idea is pretty darn clever. Power I assume?

Love all the details in the paint work.

:worship:

I wouldn't want the artwork on my personal vehicle but I can certainly appreciate it. Also saw that Mini up here a week or so ago and it looked sharp. I really like what you did with that Suburban window though. :cheers:

Airbrushing is a talent that only 1 in a million people have....and youve got it my friend.

Airbrushing is a talent that only 1 in a million people have....and youve got it my friend.
thanks! I try. Lol

I wouldn't want the artwork on my personal vehicle but I can certainly appreciate it. Also saw that Mini up here a week or so ago and it looked sharp. I really like what you did with that Suburban window though. :cheers:
thanks. :cheers:

That Suburban window idea is pretty darn clever. Power I assume?

Love all the details in the paint work.

:worship:
yeah. Its electric. :spin1:
thank you. It will look even better tomorrow when its covered with transparent green! : )

Dood -- you have to show this bad boy, it is all kinds of cool. Your daddy-o would be very proud of what you've done with his truck!
thank you man. I wish he could see it now. I know he'd drive the shit out of it. Lol

Fraking sick bro

Need to talk to you about finishing my wife's sleeve btw.

Damn. Soo was this planed out or are you making revisions as you go
ummmm. I'd say its been a learning process. I had the vision. The biggest issues I have had is learning and figuring out how I wanted to execute that vision. Everything is kinda decided as I go. Its not perfect. But it doesn't have to be. Its become more of a hobby than a project. Lol

Fraking sick bro

Need to talk to you about finishing my wife's sleeve btw.

thanks. Just let me know bud. Im only booked out about a week right now.

Nice/ I look forward to checking it out and meeting you Sunday at ur show
awesome! See you there. I cant wait to see your truck. It will fit in nicely at the show.
I also need to chat about a few tat pieces

what are tat pieces? Lol. I'm not sure I do tat pieces.... Just kidding. Feel free to text me. I have horrible signal at my house.
Seven19-three30-six21four

What beat you on stance?

Nice little collection of air cooled VDub's there.

Back