• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chattanooga XJers

dspilot

NAXJA Forum User
Hey ya'll. We are off from soccer games next weekend, and I got the itch to do some wheelin'. Anybody planning on riding on Sat. March, 31 lemme know. Me and the boys would like to tag along.

Nathan

DSPilot... does this place look familiar? We were there up your way yesterday doing some exploring. Going back the 14th of April with my club. I'll PM you the details if you want to tag along.

flattop.jpg

Nah, I've never seen it. But, I have never wheeled anywhere up here on the mountain. Keep me posted though, I would love to go.

Hey NOS....what's broke? Do you need to have a wrenchin' party?

dspilot said:
Nah, I've never seen it. But, I have never wheeled anywhere up here on the mountain. Keep me posted though, I would love to go.

Hey NOS....what's broke? Do you need to have a wrenchin' party?

hehehee.........nope don't need a wrenching party . but thanks for the offer . when we had the meet and greet on aetna . i found out i had a bad pinion bearing in the frontend . had to fix that ASAP , then after a little checking everything else out my spring hanger on the right rear was broke loose causing the rearend to move around . (i guess this is why i broke 2 driveshafts ) plus i had the get my good driveshaft back for the rear ...("the chadshaft") so after 4 weeks i'm back in one piece and ready to wheel . but i have no truck to pull with .....wifes took it out of town for the weekend .

i hope to go wheel a little next saturday .

A'ight then.

95, we can meet as early as you want.....how about the cracker barrel parking lot at the bottom of Aetna? I need to be back in Soddy by 3 pm though. I will PM you my cell#, and if you don't mind, get me yours too.

dspilot said:
Hey NOS, if you wanna roll with us, I got an empty seat...I can come pick you up or something.

thanks again man .....but i really need to stay home and work on my pickup . i'm in the middle of a motor swap . plus the wife wants me to get it running so i won't be pulling with her expedtion . have fun .

had a great time today. wished i had got up when i was supposed to so we could have got to ride a lil longer with yall guys. we stayed till bout 6pm. let me know when you get another chance to ride and maybe i will get up next time!

I'll definately let you know. We had a really good time too. Sorry we had to cut out so soon, I had promised the wife that we would be home by three. I would love to go up there sometime to really learn my way around.....about the only thing I know to do is ride to the peanut butter hole and play there for a while.

Back