• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A Few Things. Pretty Big Things

you should find a way to put the freighhtliner in the TT500.
but in all seriousness, i know a guy lookin for a bike.. ill send him ur listing

Damn wish I had cash right now. Selling the trans from it too? Gears? Bellhousing pattern? Length?

Id put the engine in the bed of the MJ, and figure it out from there, all storage under the hood

Yea, you're right you do have to say it MANY time as people will buy it then come back and ask why it doesn't work. I got your sarcasm. LOL.

Damn wish I had cash right now. Selling the trans from it too? Gears? Bellhousing pattern? Length?

Are you refering to the truck?
If so then yes I do have the trans, gears axles. Trans is a road ranger 13spd. bellhousing is attached to the trans and comes with it. Have to check the gears.

yeah... I have been wanting a transmission for my 5-ton that will bolt to its existing engine for a long time. I doubt I have the cash to pay you anywhere near what something like that is worth though.

My highest gear is 5th right now, a 1:1 gear, and its road speed positively sucks. I believe it has an SAE #2 bolt pattern on the motor.

well, I do have parts... not anything most people want though. Women and children I'm rather lacking... and I'm a hairy ass dude so I don't think the latter is anything you want.

oh the wife is involved in this too? I think I could be convinced to shave...

I was expecting the price to be much higher. ebay link?

I do have a few dana 60s, 44s, etc plus some other jeep type parts sitting around, not sure what you're looking for. Let me know and I'll see if I have it.

edit: found it!

As time permits I will be adding a Peterbuilt Air Cleaner, Heat shields, International 4700 series 7.3 turbo deisel(you add fuel and battery and it will run)(cut the frame), fuel tanks and brackets fiberglass front clip, rear axles and 5th wheel cut off the frame, Freightliner air cleaners, Peterbuilt mirrors, 5" stainless stacks, an F150 plow truck and more. Just don't have a lot of time to list it at once.
Stukboy

any chance you could check a few measurements / bolt hole counts on that trans' bellhousing? http://www.garbee.net/~cabell/sae.htm should tell you which SAE bellhousing pattern it is... if it is a #2 I am going to have to figure something out.

Back