• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

gulches anyone????

t-frady

NAXJA Forum User
me and userbmx taking a weekend trip next weekend the 12th leaving sun anyone want to meet up???

Ill try. Ill probably have to work. But I guess well see. I sure would like to meet a couple more of you guys. What times are you going to be there. My trail rig isn't ready but I might drive around the wussy trails with ya in the dd.

we will be there friday afternoon-night.
first time being there. is there designated paking/camping? we do we pay? how much is it for the weekend?

20 bucks a day. They have designated camping but you'd better call ahead now. Big parking lot for the tow rigs. Its all primative camping.

Got number close on hand? AJ call and save us some spots
20 a day for trails or for camping? Both?
Year pass an option?

Just called got site 2 reserved 50 for weekend for everything

Said there was enough room for about 15 tents next to river that's 50 each.
The 50 covers friday night sleeping/wheeling, sat sleeping/wheeling and sunday till 6

I might stop in one day if for no other reason than to meet y'all and check out your junk. Id love to wheel and show y'all around. Might do it anyways. Ill shoot for saturday.

Talked to the boss... (My wife) If I can get the trail rig together before then ill be in it. If not, ill be in the dd. Either way ill be there saturday morning.

Cool like I siad site 2 pm me for our #'s should have cb too but don't know what channel yet.
Hopefully leave sat morning at day break

Last edited:
so far its
me
t-frady
jr (few of his buddys,some guy with a jk on 40s=lame)
brad (maybe)
jim (maybe)
rich (with jr, maybe, havent talked to him tho)
lowrange (mostlikely with d.d.)

come on guys, we need alot more xjs. think ima post this up on nc4x4 to see what that croud looks like

Rich is goin to try for sat

Well winch is on along with bump stops .......sliders and skids not as important butt if time persists they will be on as well dang i'm getting excited URE was getting a lil Lame

Ill bring the trail rig. I know as soon as I get there id be mad if I didn't bring it. You'll have to excuse the projects im in the middle of and the annoying clanking that comes with axle wrap. :)

Yea hope my ......... Makes it don't know what it is but its a loud grinding when costing while foot is a tad in the throttle
Sliders and t-case still to come and patch the gas tank

my main thing is to replace the 2 7/16 bolts for 1/2 grade 8 that holt my track bar bracket on.

maybe do rocker replacements in a week, (doubt it)

Back