• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB things and selling things

Swamprat

NAXJA Forum User
ok i'll be on my way to Texas tomorrow, i still have that rugged ridge racing seat that i cant get rid of and some other crap too. mostly misc. toyota stuff (left tail light off a 1st gen 4runner, motor mount off said 4runner 22re, door panels) a set of stock XJ headlights. make an offer on any of that stuff and come pick it up and its yours.

now what im looking for are some off road lights, a set of tow hooks that will fit my 00 XJ. and some quick disconnects, other than that i cant really think of any thing. well maybe some scrap metal to play with i still havent got to use my MIG :D

-Ian

i also have a set of JK shocks that i was going to put on with my 2" lift. but im deathly afraid of snapping any shock bolts. so these are free cause i got them free,

I picked up some JK shocks a little bit before I left. But free would have been nice. :(

Where in Texas? It's a big place you know.:D

I've got a set of tow hooks w/ brackets I just pulled off my 97 you can have. I'm in NW Houston.

ok like i said, but im just making it clear. i have a complete 2" lift kit (coil spacer, greaseable lift shackles, and shocks) and the one rugged ridge racing seat. and i would like to see them gone. make an offer on them and you can take them. im open to trades for light bars, roof racks, stuff of that nature. I am looking for local pick ups, but i have to drive back to Georgia friday or saturday, which means i can meet someone along that way

-Ian

I'd like to take you up on them jk shocks but they're a little short for 6".

Back