• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4 BF Goodrich Mud-Terrains

mcraindog

NAXJA Forum User
For sale are 4 BF Goodrich Mud-Terrains. All are used. Two still have some miles left in them and the other two I would only suggest as spares. $100 cash. Will meet if reasonable.
DSCN3506.jpg

DSCN3507.jpg

DSCN3508.jpg

I cant stand this crap... looks like when you would be selling something you would put up some info about it... such as the SIZE! lol. It would be like me saying "Hello, I have a car for sale, it runs good." Its nothing directly against you, but I see this quite often, and it drives me nuts.

That being said, if they are the correct size, I might be interested in one of the good ones.

I cant stand this crap... looks like when you would be selling something you would put up some info about it... such as the SIZE! lol. It would be like me saying "Hello, I have a car for sale, it runs good." Its nothing directly against you, but I see this quite often, and it drives me nuts.

That being said, if they are the correct size, I might be interested in one of the good ones.

X2

33x10.50x15

yea sorry to inconvience you guys

one tire has been patched as well. had a nail go through. rode on it for a while after the fact, nothing wrong.

Last edited:
Back