• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone going to TDS

Leading a Pinyon Mt Rd run on Saturday morning. Meeting 33.056770, -116.420346 at 10am. Heading out at 10:30am.

Sounds like a fun run, I’m assuming you are going thru the squeeze? Thanks for the offer to join but we are probably going to buy some raffle tickets and watch the entertainment nearby. Hope you have a good run!

We camped by the training course and it wasn’t too bad. The raffle was a small group i think because of the wind. Lots of prizes were re drawn because people didn’t claim them. Scott i would have thought you and the mayor came out there?

I don't go out on busy weekends anymore. We went out a week before TDS. The winds got high here so i know the winds out that way had to be high. I think we got another weekend planned this month. We try to go out a few times a year if my health lets us.

Glad you all had a good time.

We camped by the training course and it wasn’t too bad. The raffle was a small group i think because of the wind. Lots of prizes were re drawn because people didn’t claim them. Scott i would have thought you and the mayor came out there?

Hey Parker... I just went down on Fri. got a couple shirts... saw a few folks...
We ran down last Mon. to check on the trailer park and did a quick cruise, but no event camping or runs.
Doesn't sound like you won anything...

Curt

Hey Curt! Actually i lost my raffle ticket in the wind but my brother won a general raffle prize. I think it was #4 or 5 for him. Glad you got out there, hope all is well!

Back