• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97-01 Misc. Parts

KPTHEMP

That's Me
NAXJA Member
heres some random parts for 97-01 XJ

soundbar with speakers $7
sunvisors(non-mirror) $10 pair,
speaker covers $5 pair
grab handles $10 set
interior roof lights $7 both
4wd "how to" decal $2
exhaust manifold $20 (HO style) no cracks
exhaust manifold pair $20 (2000-2001 style) no cracks
Rear Hatch $80
driver side mirror $25
hatch shocks $20
bag of fuses $5
shifter bezel $12
switches $4 each
overhead console readout and buttons $7 each

or you can always make an offer !

MISCPARTS1.jpg

100_8730.jpg

SOUNDBAR.jpg

100_1016.jpg

100_1015.jpg

100_1012.jpg

REARHATCH-1.jpg

Thanks for looking,
KP

I might be interested in the hatch, I dented mine and broke the glass over the weekend, I'm going to check the body shop and see what the price would be from them. Mine is green not red, or I'd definitely take it. I'd like the rear wiper switch and the console buttons, for sure if you would be willing to ship, or I could pick them up together. Any chance you could meet me in Nashville?

Last edited:
do you have a fog light switch? i think mine is toast
not right now, but im always on the lookout for these, i come across them now and then

I might be interested in the hatch, I dented mine and broke the glass over the weekend, I'm going to check the body shop and see what the price would be from them. Mine is green not red, or I'd definitely take it. I'd like the rear wiper switch and the console buttons, for sure if you would be willing to ship, or I could pick them up together. Any chance you could meet me in Nashville?
sure i can ship those and if you wanted everything i could meet you in Nashville or any surrounding areas, even further south if that helps you, im willing to travel within, about 100 miles of Clarksville

Back