• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

34x10.50x15 LTBs

dave92cherokee

NAXJA Forum User
Moving with the next few stages of the build up and gonna sell my 34's. They've only got one trail ride on them the rest is about 600 street miles before I parked it. The come mounted with 20 oz airsoft pellets in each on the twisted 5 spoke wheels. Looking to get $600 out of them with wheels ready to bolt on and run.

Pic of them on my rig to see what the wheels look like.
watermark.php

Here's a couple of better pics of the tires and wheels.
IMGA0132.jpg

IMGA0133.jpg

IMGA0134.jpg

I am thinking about going with this size tire, how did they work on the street as far as ride (I dont care about noise)? I have never had much luck with the airsoft BB's, did you ever try to have them machine balanced with weights?

Also, anyone else interested in just the wheels? I dont need those.

~James

As far as ride they were great and I was running them at 30 psi. I originally tried to balance them using traditional lead weights but 3 of 4 wheels would have required 13 oz of weight. So I threw some airsoft pellets in them since I dont' do any highway driving and took off.

Aren't LTB's Bias Belted tires??? I've only run bias on the street once...it was not pretty.:viking: But that's a good size........:sunshine:

Yah they're bias ply and pretty soft compound that will help get great grip offroad. I had my jeep sitting in place for about 3 months this summer and when i moved it there was black tread marks on the concrete.

Any offers? May be willing to seperate the wheels and tires, wheels for $100 tires for $500.

Back