• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1997 XJ Sport part out WF delivery available

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
Just picked up a 97 XJ with a blown motor. It is a 4 door, 4.0/AW4 (recently replaced)/NP231. It is going to be a full part out. I will get pics up later this weekend. Things I know are already spoken for are both axles and possibly the tcase.

Header panel has minor damage to one side but rest of front clip is all there, radiator is good etc. Let me know what you are needing and I will be fair on prices. It is white.

WF delivery available on parts if paid in advance.

OEM fog light switch?

Also what color is it? I need a gunmetal pearl hatch

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
It's says white in post.

I need a rear passenger seatbelt (grey) and the cowel cover with windshield nozzles. Also, is the grill white? If so, I'll take that too.

It should have all that, I'll get a better look this weekend. The grill I believe is white.

Well the grill n headlight surrounds are Chrome...and seat belt is good n I think the cowl is as well. It was dark when I got it n I left before sun up. Has good tires n a nice extra set of 16" chrome factory aluminum wheels. Will get pics up soon.

Andy, pm me your number and I can text you a pic of them. I lost your number from my contacts list but have your email....weird.

Well the grill n headlight surrounds are Chrome...and seat belt is good n I think the cowl is as well. It was dark when I got it n I left before sun up. Has good tires n a nice extra set of 16" chrome factory aluminum wheels. Will get pics up soon.

OK, I just need the belt and the cowel. I really just need the windshield washer nozzles, but will take the whole cowel.

Ok, how's $10 sound? You can just pay me at WF if you want.

Naaaa, I'm good. Too many projects going on right now. I'm just wanting the axles out of this rig n the rest is parted or scrap.

Back