• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chevy 350, very low miles 4 bolt main

mountaindrew

NAXJA Forum User
I am selling this motor because I dont own any Chevys anymore to put it in. It is a gm goodwrench replacement 350, four bolt main, I belive rated a 249 horse power, almost brand new, less than 10000 miles. I had it in my Caprice for less than a year when the car was stole. I got the car back, totaled, but the drivelane is still good. The engine includes performance distibuter cap rotor, and accel wires, all accesory brackets, alternator, water pump, ps pump, all brand new, ac comp if you want it. intake manifold( no carb, sorry). If your are interested in fuel injection, I also have a complete tb system including manifold, throtle body computer and harness for that will fit the motor. The perfect motor for that jeep engine swap, or any other application.I am not asking for much, but I want to see if anyone is interested. I am in ST. louis

here is a link to a descriptin of this motor:
http://www.sdpc2000.com/cart.asp?action=prod_detail&catid=128&pid=110

Last edited:
I am looking for $500- $600 depending on how much of the stuff you want. This is a pefectly running engine, would not need any work to install in whatever vehicle you have (except a carburetor, or installing the FI system)
exhaust manifolds are included. Pm me with any questions.

Yes I would be happy to ship, if you paid the shipping. Would you want all of the accessories or just the motor? I could crate it either way. If you have any questions, just email or pm me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back