• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanksgiving....

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
Just wanted to take a minute to tell all you goofy bastages to have a good Thanksgiving. I will be in route to good ol' Southern Missouri for eating and wheeling (it is a viscious cycle, I know :D ) and hope ya all have safe travels and some good quality time with your families. I know some of us around here have experienced some rough times over the last year, so lets all take this holiday and be thankful for what we DO have.

Have a good and safe Thanksgiving and I will catch ya all on the flip side, hopefully with some good pics from the wheeling trip...or my hot wife serving me massive amounts of food :D

Cheeseman-OUT!

Wishng everyone a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving!!!

"When my bankroll is getting small
I think of when I had none at all
And I fall asleep counting my blessings" - Bing Crosby

...well, you get the idea :)

Ron

Just wanted to take a minute to tell all you goofy bastages to have a good Thanksgiving. I will be in route to good ol' Southern Missouri for eating and wheeling (it is a viscious cycle, I know :D ) and hope ya all have safe travels and some good quality time with your families. I know some of us around here have experienced some rough times over the last year, so lets all take this holiday and be thankful for what we DO have.

Have a good and safe Thanksgiving and I will catch ya all on the flip side, hopefully with some good pics from the wheeling trip...or my hot wife serving me massive amounts of food :D

Cheeseman-OUT!

I'd love to see some good pics of your wife. I could care less about the wheeling pics.

she is great isn't she Mike? :D She rarely takes a bad pic...I might even be able to get her behind the wheel for a few pics this weekend..too bad it is not warm weather or bikini season...

Happy thanksgiving you bunch of Knuckleheads! Mine will consist of food, MW2 and looking for another Jeep! :D

Happy thanksgiving you bunch of Knuckleheads! Mine will consist of food, MW2 and looking for another Jeep! :D
Look me up and I'll school you on MW2. OK, maybe not but I'll try.
I usually play with a group of guys almost every evening. Ususally start between 9-10p.

she is great isn't she Mike? :D She rarely takes a bad pic...I might even be able to get her behind the wheel for a few pics this weekend..too bad it is not warm weather or bikini season...

Yeah, how the heck you ended up with her is beyond my realm of thinking.

Man Tyler with friends like these do you really need enemys...

Wish I could join you on this wheeling trip. It sounds so much nicer than spending 75% of tomorrow driving from house to house. At least we have good football to watch tomorrow....

Happy Thanksgiving to all

Parakeet

I still believe that she must have been a good sport and lost a bet with her friends.... :D
That would make sense..........Oh, if you don't get any pics of her this weekend let me know and I'll post the ones I have..........in the den.:D

but the ones you have show....aww, nevermind, it is not worth getting a "time out" over :D

Back