• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rausch Creek - July 10th (Blacks/Reds)

MoparManiac

NAXJA Forum User
Heading down to Rausch Creek with Adam (reelbigdundy87).

Wheeling Friday 7/10 and Saturday 7/11.

Running Blacks and Reds.

Post up if you're interested in joining us :D

Re: Rausch Creek - July 10,11 (Blacks/Reds)

i might be interested in at least a ride in shotgun, since even if my jeep isn't done it wont handle the hardcore stuff like you cool kids. you gonna be camping?

I'll probably be staying at a hotel in Carlisle, PA with my family (they're going to the All-Chrysler Nationals and we'll be going for a day or so as well).

Plans may change and we may camp two nights...

be back on july 12 for the DWE show, right? righttt?? :)

A month away... it just actually may be possible for me to do this...

ooo ooo ooo, i want to go to have my own ROSSfest, screw you people and your damn NACfest, ill have my own fun:D

Is there a prerequisite to attend ROSSfest? Like, do you have to be able to torque a pinion nut to 200ft/lbs with your pinky, or casually lift an engine up so someone can change the engine mounts to attend ROSSfest?

I like that!!! You must also be able to change a tire without the use of a jack, extract stuck jeeps by hand, and throw a tire a minimum of 30 feet.

On a serious note, Colin, what are is your whole schedule and sleeping arrangments for the trip? I might jsut join you guys for everything. Hell, ill even bring the car trailer just in case i see a mopar i like:D

LOL

My sleeping arrangements thus far are at a Hampton Inn in the Carlisle, PA area. Room is stuffed full as of right now, but I may take two nights to camp at the campgrounds everyone else stayed at for NAC-fest. It would just make traveling easier.

It's going to be tough this time of year to get a hotel reserved for All-Chrysler Nationals, but you could always camp the few days and just make the drive in the morning. I think it's about 45 min to 1 hour away?

On a serious note, Colin, what are is your whole schedule and sleeping arrangments for the trip? I might jsut join you guys for everything. Hell, ill even bring the car trailer just in case i see a mopar i like:D

I have no idea what i'll be doing for a place to sleep. Maybe we can figure something out? Camping would be the most cost effective...

I'd *like* to go, but I doubt I'll be available with the DWE show and whatnot :( bad weekend for me. I'm thinking about trying to do something in August or something though, another kid in DWE who's got a k5 wants to go, so I'll see what his plans are and might do that...if so, you kiddos are all welcomed to join that trip as well :)

i'm goin! i might punch Colin in the face again too!!

do you guys tow your rigs down, im interested in going but my jeeps top speed is around 65-70 lol....

do you guys tow your rigs down, im interested in going but my jeeps top speed is around 65-70 lol....

I'm seriously considering going and i'm in the same boat you are.

I want to goooo. But I'm gonna be smart and wait til later in the summer...

I'll be driving mine down and can go whatever you guys can go.

X2 I can cruise at pretty much any any speed

Back