• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hello from the War Zone ;-)

ColoradoRaptor

Headbanging Hillbilly
Just thought I would drop a line and say hello to all my NAXJA peeps :wave1: Been very busy over here! Hope everyone is doing well! old_man - empty you inbox tried to pm you..

IRA!!!! It's good to hear from you. How long until you return?

Yeah, it has been a few months! The Army/Navy is keeping me quite busy and of course all the fun with the Detainees and ANA......:soapbox: Anyway, I am due back just before Christmas if the plan stays as is.

Glad to hear you're doing good. Is it getting hectic over there with the embassy attacks?

Glad to hear you're doing good. Is it getting hectic over there with the embassy attacks?

It has been hectic over here! Between the idiots in charge in the Army and the useless Afghan Army it is epidemic!!!!!! Oh, attacks here are getting worse by the day...........

It has been hectic over here! Between the idiots in charge in the Army and the useless Afghan Army it is epidemic!!!!!!

Glad you said it so I didn't have to!:wierd: Get home safe, Ira. :cheers:

Glad you said it so I didn't have to!:wierd: Get home safe, Ira. :cheers:

LOL...... yeah!! When I get back we can chat about my little adventure over some cold suds :thumbup:

I'm buying -- just get here!

When you get back we will have to kill the fatted calf and have a burnt offering.

It's Ira!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

Thanks for letting us know you are still on planet earth.

It's Ira!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for letting us know you are still on planet earth.

Yup, it's me :pirate1:

Oops, almost forgot :exclamati

Back