• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 Cherokee Auto tranny, NP242, 8.25" Rear Axle, RE rear Shocks

brians90cherokee

NAXJA Forum User
Automatic transmission, Transfer case NP242 , 8.25" rear axle (3:55 gears) from a 99 Jeep Cherokee. Cherokee had 115K when pulled, no issues, all stock.

$200 obo for all of above

Also set of new, never used RE rear shocks for 3-4" lift with a set of Zone bar pin eliminators, $60

I prefer not to ship, but may ship shocks. Sold the Jeep so no longer need any of these parts.

Thanks,

Brian Lester
[email protected] just put NAXJA in subject line.

Automatic transmission, Transfer case NP242 , 8.25" rear axle (3:55 gears) from a 99 Jeep Cherokee. Cherokee had 115K when pulled, no issues, all stock.

$200 obo for all of above

Also set of new, never used RE rear shocks for 3-4" lift with a set of Zone bar pin eliminators, $60

I prefer not to ship, but may ship shocks. Sold the Jeep so no longer need any of these parts.

Thanks,

Brian Lester
[email protected] just put NAXJA in subject line.

WHere are you located in IN? Is that $200 for the whole package? I don't know how to read...

Last edited by a moderator:
WHere are you located in IN? Is that $200 for the whole package? I don't know how to read...

Thanks for the edit, Josh! :laugh3:

Also would much rather sell them all together. Tranny and Transfer case are still together.
Also, just looked and the transfer case is the NP231, I let the Np 242 go with the Jeep.

Everything?

Back