NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Unibody Jeep Technical Forums > Jeep Cherokee XJ (1984 - 2001) > Modified Tech Discussion
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

Modified Tech Discussion Forum for Tech related discussion for Modified XJ's and MJ's.

Old August 16th, 2015, 22:41
NAXJA Forum User

How low can you go with RC long arms?

Anyone go lower than 4.5" on RC's long arms?

I have the choice of selling my xj for a more fuel efficient means of transportation OR modify it so it suits my needs and that basically means lowering it as low as I can and running smaller tires.

How low do you think I could go with RC's radius arms?
Old August 16th, 2015, 22:53
NAXJA Member

Re: How low can you go with RC long arms?

Im running them with 3'' of lift and 31's, ive been running this setup for about 6 months now with zero issues.
Old August 16th, 2015, 23:00
NAXJA Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by V69_XJ View Post
Im running them with 3'' of lift and 31's, ive been running this setup for about 6 months now with zero issues.
Thank you! Just what I needed to hear. Do the arms come close to hitting the frame on uptravel?

What springs (f&R) did you go with? I'm thinking OME springs with a spacer and their own AAL if needed. That's the first lift I put on my xj years ago and it was a dream to drive.
Old August 16th, 2015, 23:26
NAXJA Member

I'm running Rustys 3" HD coils and OME 3.5 leafs with no lift shackle relocators. I haven't checked to see how close the arms come to the frame at full flex, but I do know they clear.