• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Exit 6 off 95 in RI

RichP

NAXJA Forum User
That is one busy place, we passed it on the way up to the cape on sat last week and again coming back on sunday, seemed to be a busy place for off roading...at least for the atv and dirtbike crowd...

House in eastham on neaptide. Ya, the weather was a pia but for the 3 days we did any fishing it was ok. Had a good time, needed the break I guess, found my sense of humour again which I had lost over the last few months and the batteries are recharged for another few months... Oh well, back to reality...

Exeter!

there's an abandoned 18-hole golf course there (bankrupt during construction)

lots of mud, hill climbs and water (with a few decent rock obstacles)

it's good fun!

I know the guys who used to own the property. Did they take down the "No Tresspassing" signs???

Trailbst said:
I know the guys who used to own the property. Did they take down the "No Tresspassing" signs???

No idea, we just passsed the area head out to the cape and back again, once on sat and again the next sunday.

Back