• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

***New Flap Disc and Cut Off Wheel Combo Deal***

Roark Supply

NAXJA Forum User
COMBO! COMBO! COMBO!

We’ve upgraded our Flap Disc and Cut Off Wheel Combo Deal to include our new Prime Cut 4.5” cut off wheels. These cut off wheels are fast cutting, long lasting and made in Germany. These cut off wheels paired with the Premier Grind zirconia flap discs make a dynamic duo.

25COW_25FD_GermanCombo-2T.jpg

Priced at $59, this package includes:

25 – Premier Grind 4.5” x 7/8” Zirconia Flap Discs: Type 27 or Type 29 / 36, 40, 60, 80 or 120 Grit, and…

25 – Prime Cut 4.5” Cut Off Wheels: Type 1 (flat) or Type 27 (Depressed Center)

Use the COMMENT section to let us know types and grits.

***Roark Supply is a leading provider of abrasives used by fabricators, as well as off-road and custom car enthusiasts.

Type 29 Conical
Best for aggressive stock removal
• Conical flap discs have angled flaps and may be used on both contoured and edge work.
• The angle provides greater surface contact for stock removal on flat surfaces.
• The best choice when speed and stock removal are primary considerations.

Type 27 Flat
Best for finishing
• Used primarily on flat surfaces.
• The best choice for blending and smoothing finishing.

just placed an order -- didn't need the cut off wheels so I passed on the deal

but some decent pricing on plenty of other stuff I needed

will report back on the quality of abrasives

just placed an order -- didn't need the cut off wheels so I passed on the deal

but some decent pricing on plenty of other stuff I needed

will report back on the quality of abrasives

I got a box delivered this past week from Roark -- got here quick

The one thing I was sceptical about was the 4.5" abrasive disks - aluminum oxide -- box of 25 under $10 -- I ordered 2 - 36 and 80 grit -- I use these while working with aluminum

All I can say is I'm impressed -- that says a lot for a $.35 cent adrasive disk -- I was not expecting much but these are definitely worthwhile -- now I haven't hogged on a 36 yet but the 80 I'm using is holding up just fine -- holding up just as well as a $2 disk I can source locally

Those $.99 1" round flap disks are doing well too

I will buy again

I got a box delivered this past week from Roark -- got here quick

The one thing I was sceptical about was the 4.5" abrasive disks - aluminum oxide -- box of 25 under $10 -- I ordered 2 - 36 and 80 grit -- I use these while working with aluminum

All I can say is I'm impressed -- that says a lot for a $.35 cent abrasive disk -- I was not expecting much but these are definitely worthwhile -- now I haven't hogged on a 36 yet but the 80 I'm using is holding up just fine -- holding up just as well as a $2 disk I can source locally

Those $.99 1" round flap disks are doing well too

I will buy again

Thanks for the feedback. Glad to hear that you're happy with the product. We think you'll be pleased with the flaps, carbide burrs and other items you ordered, as well. :)

Back