• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC-Fest 05 Trails & reg++++good news!!!

ROCKREADYXJ

NAXJA Forum User
As you all know NAC-Fest is comming. I need to get an Idea of who is running what trails. I would like to make an itinerary of each day. So that each trail leader has a set list of trail to hit for the day. this will free up alot of which trail do we go to next and so on. I think everyones had those 1 hour conversations before as to wich trail to go to next. I would like to save alot of that time and replace it with wheeling.
Now even if you have not pre registered I would like to get this information If you could all break it down per day. I know it requires some typing but it will save some time come nac fest.

Now the good news. I have worked out with paragon that on the days we have 76 and up trucks the rate drops to $20 per day + $5 per guest. Everyone please remember to bring your membership cards to present at registration. No card no discount. If your card has been lost or stolen contact Skorpio. I am working hard to try and save some cash for you guys. so lets try and make this the biggest Nac Fest in history.

As far as donations and door prizes I will let you guys know when they are in my hands. I have several lined up a couple of bigger dollar items and some small.

If anyone who is a member and would like to be a trail guide and has experience please feel free to contact me. shop #845-355-7625 you can talk to me or Pete. or a general e-mail to the [email protected]

Just a sample

thurs. black
fri. red
sat. red
sun. black

I know guy like to go with there buddies and do similar trails but this years we are going to limit it to the max 10 trucks per group. I will plan out trail with the trail leaders and set the trails. all you guys have to do is pick the group with the trails you like. As soon as I get enough response I will post some of the line ups. this will also help us keep track of where everyone is in the park and what time they will finish.

thank you

Last edited:
Well, the folk's jeep will run the hardest blacks the whole time, possibly a red thrown in for sheetmetal's sake :laugh3:

If I have something built by then, you know what I'll be running. :wave:

blue 2-3 and black 1s for me

Hey, what did the membership card look like? I have my Paragon reg/safety cards, and I have the NAXJA sticker, but I can't remember what I did with the membership card.

I would want to run Thurs to Sat, and do high blues and black 1s with MAYBE a black 2 thrown in there for good measure. I dont know that I want to lose another exhaust system or side window this year, although since I am towing this time, it probably doesnt matter.

OneTonXJ said:
Well, the folk's jeep will run the hardest blacks the whole time, possibly a red thrown in for sheetmetal's sake :laugh3:

If I have something built by then, you know what I'll be running. :wave:

wah! I rolled my truck and I can't come.

Have you seen mine lately???? just cut out the glass and put on some new tires and you are OK to go!! You have to beat on it untill it goes no more!! or in your case it runs out of gas on a rock.

hope to see you there Sean

I will probably be running blues.... but i think i want to give rattler a try since i wussed out on it last year. Besides, i want to see Mike almost step on a snake again :wave:

rockreadyxj said:
wah! I rolled my truck and I can't come.

Blah, blah, blah.....

I want/need to build something different. If I didn't retire the 'ol girl, I wouldn't ever get around to building something else. So, she's done. The rear axle comes out this weekend :bawl:

i will be there at least for
saturday: blue 3's and black 1 & 2's
same if i go friday or sunday

OneTonXJ said:
Blah, blah, blah.....

I want/need to build something different. If I didn't retire the 'ol girl, I wouldn't ever get around to building something else. So, she's done. The rear axle comes out this weekend :bawl:

So what do you have your mind set on building next Sean?

rockreadyxj said:
thurs. black
fri. red
sat. red
sun. black

sounds good to me. I'm gonna try my hardest to beable to make it again this year, gotta do some saving for diesel fuel tho, wow, have you priced that lately?

oh, and speeking of such, anyone in the MI/OH area that might want to share fuel and driving this year? meet me somewhere with your trailer ready to hook to the bus and were off like a prom dress.

fyi, for those in the NAC area that don't know, I'm not married any longer so bring any hot single women that want to wheel, I'll leave a seat open, and ummm, I have an open bed too. :kissyou:

I had so much fun last year, I'm thinking this will be my only NAXJA event this year so look out, I'm not going to be sleeping around the fire again, maybe.

Dan i guess we will have to hit up all the classy women, at the go go bar in hazelton. Right after we hit up the drive through beer store. Im sure we can find a chick and her aunt there, just like old times. but older. we can invite then back to our spa / campground pond with some bubbles in it.

Pete

Fore Wheeler said:
sounds good to me. I'm gonna try my hardest to beable to make it again this year, gotta do some saving for diesel fuel tho, wow, have you priced that lately?

oh, and speeking of such, anyone in the MI/OH area that might want to share fuel and driving this year? meet me somewhere with your trailer ready to hook to the bus and were off like a prom dress.

fyi, for those in the NAC area that don't know, I'm not married any longer so bring any hot single women that want to wheel, I'll leave a seat open, and ummm, I have an open bed too. :kissyou:

I had so much fun last year, I'm thinking this will be my only NAXJA event this year so look out, I'm not going to be sleeping around the fire again, maybe.

I may take you up on one of those two offers. Don't get too excited I don't know which one yet.

PeterBuilt said:
Dan i guess we will have to hit up all the classy women, at the go go bar in hazelton. Right after we hit up the drive through beer store. Im sure we can find a chick and her aunt there, just like old times. but older. we can invite then back to our spa / campground pond with some bubbles in it.

Pete

:laugh2: :laugh2:

Hey Dan,one thing that I have found is the more beer ya drink the better some of the women look...

magoo117 said:
Hey Dan,one thing that I have found is the more beer ya drink the better some of the women look...

you're just now finding that out?? wtf? a couple weeks ago and a few (+/-)captains/cokes, there was, ummm, family board, never mind! :wierd:

Scott, I'll take either, or both. Can she drive a school bus???? cute butt?

Pete, I'm in. we can take the bus to town, that way we can bring more back to camp with us. and by saying that, I mean more numbers, not more of a woman. I can't do 400 pounders, or 300 for that matter. And yea, no one under the age of 15 for you this time young man!!!!! sicko.

Fore Wheeler said:
And yea, no one under the age of 15 for you this time young man!!!!! sicko.

Pete still looks 14, max. Maybe you can draw on a mustache with some bearing grease.

magoo117 Hey Dan,one thing that I have found is the more beer ya drink the better some of the women look...

Dude, they don't have enough beer in Hazelton for that!!!!

If yer lucky she'll have a set of false teeth she can pop out. Now that there is some redneck lovin'!!!!

Two words....paper bag... or maybe plastic bag, trash bag.... might wanna be safe and use one of each.

Gee, NACFest could be real interesting this year, I may have to go.

(Hot women in Hazelton? THAT would be real hoot at the Wal-Mart)

And One-Ton MAY have to build something in order to play? Another shocker!

Joe, right now it looks like I'm only in for Thurs-Fri, and probably on upper blues or a black, but I can't be sure I can get up there, so I wouldn't want to commit as a trail leader again (Besides, it'd be nice just to be a participant for a change)

Lobstah - no diamondback steppin' this year. You'll have to find other entertainment.

Mike in NJ :patriot:

Back