• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

101 Reasons why Pete won't finish his XJ by Nac-fest!!

Andy in Pa.

NAXJA Member #180
Someone mentioned to me that peer pressure is good motivation for you.
Thought I might give you a hand.

I have a couple, just to get it rolling:

1. Too busy being Joes Bitch to work on MY Jeep.

2. The new rear mounted radiator cracked while doing a wheel stand.

5. He got it done in time but broke it (yet again) during a test run. Pete loves to exercise his rev-limiter from what I hear.

6. Registration & insurance have escaped him again as well.

8.heard the BackStreet Boys where getting back together and is following them around until they announce tour dates so he can get good seats,soooo no time for the silly Jeep...

magoo117 said:
8.heard the BackStreet Boys where getting back together and is following them around until they announce tour dates so he can get good seats,soooo no time for the silly Jeep...

HAHAHAHAHA, good one, Mitch!

HA,I had to laugh at my own joke on that one also.Hey Mark,did you notice my signature?I got an MJ,I'm not using much of it but it will look like an MJ more or less.

Thanks Mitch, I just laughed out loud in the Philly Airport. People really think I am nuts now. Or maybe I just fit in better...

9. I lost the keys.

10. Nac-Fest was THAT weekend???.....oh...

magoo117 said:
HA,I had to laugh at my own joke on that one also.Hey Mark,did you notice my signature?I got an MJ,I'm not using much of it but it will look like an MJ more or less.

Oh, I'm aware. What is the plan for it? A jungle-gym with a cab?

Lawn Cher' said:
Oh, I'm aware. What is the plan for it? A jungle-gym with a cab?
Exactly,I'm using the f&r axles and Claytons off of the Chero,Chevy 4.3,Turbo350 and Atlas for power.

Andy in Pa. said:
People really think I am nuts now.

Actually, we've thought that for quite some time.

And . . . . .

Pete still HAS an XJ?

(I haven't seen it since the night of the tie-rod pretzel incident at Sherbert Rocks many, many moons ago)

Mike in NJ :patriot:

Just thought that i would add a few

11. I got a restraining order filed with me from the Backstreet boys and now im onto 98degrees.

12. I have been really busy making sex tapes with paris hilton i really havent had time to work on the jeep.

13. I thought that you had to be a member to go to NAC FEST???

PeterBuilt said:
Just thought that i would add a few

11. I got a restraining order filed with me from the Backstreet boys and now im onto 98degrees.

12. I have been really busy making sex tapes with paris hilton i really havent had time to work on the jeep.

13. I thought that you had to be a member to go to NAC FEST???
Pete,#12 is good,now do have any more of that stuff thats making you delusional

14. working on getting the 98 degrees logo painted on his Jeep.

15. To busy being harrassed at bars because the Dodge say Ram Me! on it (some people have been trying to ram him I guess thats why he can't sit)

16. Its two hundred bucks!!

AndyinPA said:
17. Had to have that condom surgically removed from my head!!

Gotta show the pic, Andy.

petestires002.jpg

18. He's gotta stay home and play with his ballz.

19. No clean clothes to bring.

20. He caught something itchy, don't want to spread it around.

21. Couldn't afford the 5th tire for an adequate spare, won't pass tech inspection.

Last edited:
23. might have to drain all the old stale gas out of the tank

24. hope i wired up the aw4 the right way

25. i dont want to scratch it off road :laugh3:

Back