• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need Links

Wayne Sihler

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Recently lost the hard drive and all of my info and links.Had most written down,but some seem to have changed .
They keep sending me to Jenna,s web cam site,Not what I wanted but I did look with one eye.;)
Looking for Ed Stevens XJ site and Go Jeeps site.
Thanks,
Wayne

Sound's like you got a virus if all your bookmarks go to jenna's

Not a virus,Got a Mac. was a default or something.Didnt look bad------- but had top down on only one model.Must have been a early 80,s model
Wink,wink
Wayne

Not too big a risk. Most programmers have a big chip on their shoulder not to ever even look at a Mac, let alone touch it, so it's all good. Mac people are more accepting of other people who have computers that aren't nearly as well styled as ours.

GSequoia said:
Not too big a risk. Most programmers have a big chip on their shoulder not to ever even look at a Mac, let alone touch it, so it's all good. Mac people are more accepting of other people who have computers that aren't nearly as well styled as ours.

ROTFLMAO. Mac people more accepting? Good one... I need to write that down!

On a serious note... Nice to see the Mac finally maturing and using a real operating system for its base. :cool:

Still wondering what to do with that Mac in the corner... and all of the software for it.... Just not in to toys and games anymore. Hehehee

Glenn

Back