• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

April Photo Contest - April Showers

Gold Cobra

NAXJA Forum User
This months theme is water. Take a pic of your Jeep next the Ocean, crossing a creek, in the rain, underwater, or whatever you can think of involving water. With the wettest March on record, this shouldn't be a hard task.

Photo must be taken by you, of your Jeep (does not have to be an XJ/MJ), during the current month. Non-members can post, but cannot win. You can post as many pictures as you like. The NWC BOD will choose 5 pictures and we'll open a poll for voting around the last week of the month to determine a winner. Rules are subject to change, any complaints will be ignored, not valid outside of the NWC, and remember this is for fun! :rtm:

Winner will receive a NAXJA T-shirt.

With the wettest March on record, this shouldn't be a hard task.
Yeah, right. We got .01" for the whole month and are plagued with wildfires. It is the driest March on record here. :flame:

it rains here literally every day and has since the beginning of october. I just went in my crawl space earlier and its a lake.

Yeah, right. We got .01" for the whole month and are plagued with wildfires. It is the driest March on record here. :flame:

must be nice! it snowed earlier.. I'm convinced the northwest is going to get swept away in the next California earthquake. :(

It snowed here yesterday

Here's some frozen water
2012-04-04173533.jpg

Here's my picture I will be a memeber before the end of the month probably.

022.jpg

013.jpg

Last edited:
True 'dat. Pics must be taken this month.

How do you know, I'm fast. Thats okay, I'm not old enough to drive on my own right now so taking pictures is out. Plus the cost of fuel do drive to TSF and to Florence, I could buy more Commando parts. :)

Nice shots, jason, your pictures won't qualify since they weren't taken in April though

Are you just afraid of competition Ryan is that why you pointed my pictures out so quickly, I see how you are. How do know that anyones pictures are taken in April do ask to see there proof, I'm just sayin.

Last edited:
I know cause I'm effing smart :)

The snow pictures were taken March 14th, the pictures by the lake were January 15th. Your Sony Cybershot has betrayed you...

Dammit my Sony gave me away, back stabbing camera. I usually dont have a date stamp but Dawn insisted for some pictures she needed. I knew you would know anyway Ryan cuz Ive been laid up for the last 3 weeks. I read the rules but figured I would try to sneak them in anyway. :) Good luck with the pictures everyone!!!!

Also yesterday.

Along highway 6 near Lee's Camp.

puddles.jpg

Along the upper Kilchis River.

splashjeep.jpg

And a bonus, what you get when you set the camera on rapid fire then try to run around a puddle to your Jeep.

splashrunning.jpg

Back