• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

W.E. Rock Tucson!

POSJ

NAXJA Forum User
Copy and pasted from www.werocklive.com:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tucson, Arizona - Pima Motorsports Park - April 1st-3rd[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Friday April 1st:
Tech and Registration for teams - 3:pm to 8:pm
W.E.ROCK Staff & Teams party to celebrate the new season 8pm to whenever the last person passes out - at the W.E.ROCK trailer

Saturday April 2nd:
Late tech and registration (must have called Big Rich on Friday night by 8:pm) - 6:30am to 7:30am
Drivers meeting - 9:am, W.E.ROCK trailer
Spectator Gates open at 9:am
Comp start at 10:am

Sunday:
Spectator gates open at 9:am
Comp starts at 10:am

Trophy presentation immediately following the shoot out.

Hotel deal at the Red Roof Inn So. Tucson
Mention W.E.ROCK and get your room for $39.00 per night

See you there,
W.E.ROCK
[/FONT]​

Who's coming? This is about 5 miles from my house so maybe we could wrench or BBQ or something afterwards on Saturday.

I am interested in going to this does anyone know the cost of tickets. I would like the take the kids to see some cool rigs do there thing.

I want to say it is somewhere around $15 for adults, I will check and make sure. Pima Motorsports Park, where the event is being held, is going through management changes and they haven't been answering their phones but I will keep on trying.

Its on the calender depends on weather I have a BBQ Comp or not if I can make it.

Typical fees from past years
Adult $15 per day, $3 parking per day
Two day pass $25
kids 8-17 $5 per day
Kids under 8 free

Entries for pro classes $400 Sat and Sun
Sportsman class $100 Sat and Sun
Entry fees includes driver and spotter admission fees.

Staff and judges get in free and free lunch.
Still looking for help, staff and Judges, first timers are ok.
Post up and contact Rich if you want to help.
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=961393

Ill be competing in the sportsman's class and my family will be running the wheelingarizona and pirate4x4 booth next to ballistic. Should be a fun time.

As a Judge you get to be right in the action. I was the judge for the main event in past years. good fun.
file.php

file.php

Last edited:
I hear a few Undertakers will be competing this year.

Yea were in the sportsman class, some of the best trail rigs in az will be there to compete. Rich will be giving us some fun optional lines that we hope are the main big climbs. I plan to try all the optional lines and see what happens. The longer wider trail rigs should fair well on the big climbs.

A club from Havasu is also coming down for the event.

Back