• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

hot teacher revisited

olivedrabcj7

NAXJA Member #1384
you guys probably remember the thread i posted a while back about my hot speech teacher i got pictures of. well im about to go take my final here in about an hour and after this semester im transferring to a different school. this could be the last time ill ever get to lay eyes on that perfect specimen. oh well....at least i got pictures!! ill take my C and move on :)

good luck on the finals.....yeah we'll all miss her

olivedrabcj7 said:
you guys probably remember the thread i posted a while back about my hot speech teacher i got pictures of. well im about to go take my final here in about an hour and after this semester im transferring to a different school. this could be the last time ill ever get to lay eyes on that perfect specimen. oh well....at least i got pictures!! ill take my C and move on :)
you realize that if you'll never see her again you can say nearly anything you want ;)

BrettM said:
you realize that if you'll never see her again you can say nearly anything you want ;)
very good point.....hook it up

hoytinak said:
very good point.....hook it up
and get LOTS of pics!!
eye2.gif
eye2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
well that was a breeze. im pretty sure i got a 100% on that test. i should have a B for the class if i did as good as i think i did. she was lookin smokin hot today!!some kinda long tight pink skirt thing and a white tank top. you could see her bra through it. i had a chub. lol......man im gonna miss that.......

edit: WOOHOO 500 posts!!!

Mannn.....I saw the topic and thought you were actually revisiting the hot teacher. you know, in a more 'personal' manner (this isn't the Den after all)..
slapdown.gif

You got the pics, how hard could it be to get her number? Go for it! Maybe we could get a little wager going on here, see if you can get the number and maybe a few other things as well.

Exactly...I say get some liquid courage and go for the gusto. You said you 2 had some things in common?! You should definitely try and knock those boots! And get pics of her nekked too.

What would your girlfriend, the one who just bought you a puppy for your birthday, have to say about this?

And more importantly, how would the poor little puppy make out in the "divorce," as it were?

she knows. she thinks its funny. she also knows im to big of a puss to approach this teacher sexually. no way no how. i just think shes smokin hot. as far as the dog...its not really a puppy. i think its about a year old. its old enough to choose where it wants to live. with me and ride in a jeep and eat pizza all the time...or with her and get dressed in pink clothes and have 4 baths a day.

olivedrabcj7 said:
she knows. she thinks its funny. she also knows im to big of a puss to approach this teacher sexually. no way no how. i just think shes smokin hot. as far as the dog...its not really a puppy. i think its about a year old. its old enough to choose where it wants to live. with me and ride in a jeep and eat pizza all the time...or with her and get dressed in pink clothes and have 4 baths a day.

Hmmmm, tough choice.....really :D :D :D :D though the pink clothes might get old after a while, :laugh3:

Lawn Cher' said:
What would your girlfriend, the one who just bought you a puppy for your birthday, have to say about this?

And more importantly, how would the poor little puppy make out in the "divorce," as it were?

Damn! That little blast of morality came from outta nowhere! :nono:

Back