• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

89 cherokee whole or parting out

scooby37008

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 4x4 89 jeep cherokee laredo i have sunk way to much money into here recently I need to sell to get a more dependable car. It's in the middle od birmingham, alabama I will sell the whole jeep for $1500 with all gear on it except winch and winch bumper thats $400 either way. $1500 gets you the truck and all below except winch and bumper driveability of the truck is cranks and idles but you give it gas the tack doesn't go up i just spent 1200 dollars trying to get it running good and its doing this iCan't afford to put more money in it It's had every sensor replaced except cooling and o2 sensors, Its got a new distributor,plugs,timing,ignition module,computer,water pump,thermostat, and all other sensors. I have pics of jeep and parts all sttill on jeep i want start parting unless major parts are wanted first in hope of selling it as a whole

list of stuff:
smittybuilt front bumper with a 8000lb winch never used mounted
rusty's 6" leaf pack with 1.75" lift shackles
custom drivedraft
dana 35 rear 3.55 gear
231 tcase
auto tranny
4.0 engine 90,000 miles on it
rusty's 6.5 coil springs
adjustable upper control arms
procomp lower control arms
rusty's heavy duty tie rod
rusty' adjustable trackbar
dana 30 3.55 gear
(4) 33x12.50r15 on white wagon wheels

I love this jeep and i had big plans for it i hate to part with it but this is a exspensive sport and this point in my life i need a dependable car.
you can contact me at [email protected]

forgot to add a few things
rusty's tcase skid
rusty's steering box brace
leather seats
full consoles

I'm also having a problem getting the pm's please email or im

Do you have the remote for the door locks and the receiver? What about the rear cargo cover, if grey?

Thanks,

Kellen

replied to all emails bloodless4 has dibs on suspension till coming up saturday
blacksheep the front assembly is all there good shape newly replaced headlights tell we exactly what you need i'll send you the whole front clip for $50 plus shipping.
the tcase skid and steering brace are good to go now bloodless doesn't have those on hold i will update when i get with him tires i would say rears have about 90 percent fronts are toe in to 90 percent tread on outside 70 on inside
feel free to call 2053055005

I want the t-case skid, steering box brace, and the heavy duty tierod. Any pics? Prices.

Does it have a fixed front passenger-side vent window? What about a 2-piece rear vent window for a 2-door Cherokee. If you have either one of these I'm interested.

Back