• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra "Karma" thread

SuperRA

NAXJA Forum User
So I had some stuff to give away and saw that SoCal has a "Karma" thread. So here's my attempt to start one. I guess the rules will stay the same as theirs so: "This Is About Karma, Not For Sale!!"

I have:

-Grey steering wheel that looks like the one in this picture:
http://www.m1911.org/images/Cherokee/dashboard04.jpg

-Air filter box from renix era

-Drum brake setup from my D44

-Front bumper (metal only) from a 97+ with a small dent

-couple pairs of leafs from a disassembled 87 pack (pair of mains with eyes cutt off and one other pair)

I am in the SF bay area or some items I can ship to you on your dime.

Thanks

I have a pair of front stock coils that I'd just give away too. Off of my '89 and they're dirty but in good shape otherwise. I'm in Redding and would be willing to ship on your dime.

-Chris

Also have stock soils and control arms and stock sway bars connections. and soon will also have stock out out from a 97+

Ive got a white 97+ rear bumper metal only, small dent but not that big of a deal

It could be a jeep part, i have a np203 in my garage that i would love to give to sombody who might actualy use it. it was hanging off a th400 but the adapter is gone. i also have the torque converter from the turbo 400 too. And some stock coils just like everybody else.

stock exhaust-free

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a couple of front buckets. They're maroon. Other than that, I'll pitch in and install gears and/or lockers for Sierra members here and there. I could stand to bank a little good karma!

Maroon seats huh? Hmmmm.....cloth? The seats in the 87 are torn.

I have stock front bumper, a few odd and end tires with ~50% tread. ~ six tail lamp lenses, all the stuff Capt nemo couldn't unload before he exited the state...

They're yours if you want them. Just let me know. They are cloth and look like new. They also have the cool recline on the back and on the bottom (kind of rocks back). Neat setup, I just went with suspension seats, although I don't think they are any more comfortable than the originals.

sik4wheeler said:
I am parting out a 94xj. Some things I am keeping and some things I no longer need so just let me know what your looking for.

Got power windows. I'm willing to pay for shipping and a few $ extra for your effort.

May be getting rid of 3 black reock crawler wheels failry soon. An optional small donation to Blue Ribbon coalition to help keep the trails open would be appreciated. Located in San Ramon, East Bay.

Last edited:
Free XJ body with title. We are taking apart a XJ, and if anyone needs a body and title, for free , let me know.

The body is beat, but could work for a buggy, or doors could be used, etc. Title is clean for a 87 XJ.

Located in Castro Valley, have a lift to load in the back of a trailer... you haul away

IMGP0027.jpg

IMGP0032.jpg

I was not aware that Jeep made a Cherokee luxury edition until I saw the refined interior on this Jeep, with crystal chandelier, tick wood, faucets, etc :D

IMGP0038.jpg

I was going to take to Alcoa metals and believe they give $75 per ton of scrap metal, so if anyone just wants to make some quick cash and has the time, probably a couple hundred bucks they can make right here..

The suspension, axles, t-case, and chandelier etc are not included..:D

wow i know that jeep, it lived in a driveway with a nice toy two blocks from where i sit right now!

oops

Last edited:
Back