• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Official Sierra Chapter t-shirt order thread

How many Sierra Chapter T-shirts would you like to order

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan C.

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Ok, due to popular demand, here is the official order thread/poll for the new Sierra Chapter t-shirts. Here is the catch, this thread/poll will stay open until we reach the 50 t-shirt plateau. The cost of a small run of t-shirts just isn't worth the hassle for everyone involved. No shirts will be ordered until we reach 50 shirts.

So the end cost will be $20 per shirt, plus $5 shipping for each order. There will be an extra $2 charge for the XXL size shirts so keep that in mind. I think I can fit a max of 2 shirts in each US mail flat rate evelope. This poll will be used to track and place the orders. The plan is to use a kakhi green or shale green shirts. We request that the shirts be pre-paid via paypal. Once we reach the 50 shirt mark, I will post up my paypal account for payments to be made. If you prefer to send a check, I will provide you with my address to snail mail it to me. The turn around time from us placing the order to getting the shirts will be 6 weeks. How long until we can place the order is totally up to you guys.

Please note: This is open to NAXJA members only. So if your name isn't in RED, don't bother posting up. If you are the type to flake, pike out, bag, bail or otherwise don't plan to pay up, please DO NOT VOTE IN THIS POLL!!!!

Please indicate how many shirts you would like to order via this poll. Don't worry about sizes just yet, we will get to that once the time comes to pay up.

The proceeds of the t-shirt sales will benefit the Sierra Chapter general fund. All chapter funds will be used as a land use donation in December of this year.

T-shirt design, as posted by Billy.

JeepFreak21 said:
Here's the old design.
naxjashirt1.jpg

naxjashirt2.jpg

Billy

JoesXJ said:
Are kids size available? If so, are they the same price?

I don't know as of yet. Once we get closer to making the order, we can check and see. I think my daughter would look good in one too. :)

I will make a phone call in the morning and talk to the guys about our future order. I will post up info on chicks and kids shirts. As well as final pricing and what not.

B.C. I need you to get ahold of Jes for me and have him re-email me the images for backup, mine have been purged off the comp.

Scrappy said:
I will make a phone call in the morning and talk to the guys about our future order. I will post up info on chicks and kids shirts. As well as final pricing and what not.

B.C. I need you to get ahold of Jes for me and have him re-email me the images for backup, mine have been purged off the comp.

I've actually got the originals. I'll send them your way.
Billy

OK, looks like we got enough people to get a full order going. I will leave this thread open for another week or so to make sure everyone who wants a shirt has time to post up.

FYI, we will NOT be ordering any "extra" shirts, so if you want one, better speak up soon. ;)

For you non-member types, there is still time to sign up for your NAXJA membership to be able to order a shirt.

If you're doing a kids size run I will add another shirt.

selarep said:
so... when is this going down?

Scrappy is in the process of moving, so there has been a slight delay. He will be getting all the info on Monday about sizes, colors, and the availability of kid sizes. Hopefully by next Friday you all will be getting a PM from me about where to send the money and info. Stay tuned. :thumbup:

I would like one too.

Scrappy are you going to order any extra? Might be nice to get a few extra in each size so you dont have to wait for a big order next time. IMO

I'll take 3

Ok everyone this poll will close very soon. If you want a shirt please vote in the poll as we are ordering shirts by request only. There are no plans as of right now to order any extra shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back