• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rough Country 6.5 Long Arm Kit

I paid for mine on the 12th of last month. It seems that they have been out of steel stock to make the control arms. I just got off the phone with them last night and they finally have the stock and supposedly the kits will be released on Friday.

I was told not to go with the Rouch Country kit do to the inconsistencies in the spring rates. I just installed the 6" Full Traction Long Arm kit and couldn't be happier with it. I just tested it in Moab and it performed flawlessly. The front flexs so mych that I now have to cut the fenders a bit.

I was told not to go with the Rouch Country kit do to the inconsistencies in the spring rates. I just installed the 6" Full Traction Long Arm kit and couldn't be happier with it. I just tested it in Moab and it performed flawlessly. The front flexs so mych that I now have to cut the fenders a bit.

:sure:

Back