• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Annual Sierra Chapter Deer Valley Run

Deer Valley Run Weekend

• Total voters

SharkXJ

NAXJA Member #1177
Hi Everyone,

Taking a vote on which weekend works for more people.

June 20th is Father's Day weekend which could be an option but I believe there are a couple of other events going on during that time so I don't want to interfere.

This year is going to be larger than last. Great times by all who went. I will post more details once I nail down a weekend.

Thanks,
Mark

Last edited:
My anniversary is on the 16th and would not be an issue for the 13th and 14th but it my help smooth things over if I were to go on the 13th and 14th.

Josh

Last edited:
I wanted to take my dad out on Father's day weekend, so that interests me, but what other events are planned? I've never been to Deer Valley.
Thanks,
Billy

Billy,
Deer Valley is a fun trail. On a difficulty scale it's about a 6 out of 10. Minimum requirements are 3" of lift, 31's and 1 solid tow point.

I will have more details posted when I have a weekend set.

Gotta put my vote in for the 27th & 28th because have to leave room for the Sharks if they have to push to a game 7 Victory in the Stanley Cup Finals. Otherwise I will be driving up soon as the Finals are over and I have done the Cup victory dance.

im getting married on the 13th and going on my honeymoon starting the 27th so im out.

I voted for the 27/28th because I know I cannot make the 13t/14th. But with a wife who is pregnant and soon after that time I may not be able to make that date either.

Don't care at this point, just want to make ot out again to rock the 30" tires one more time.

I should be setup the way I want to be by then. Put my Hanson front bumper on yesterday but had to stop before mounting winch & lights...pulled my back out! :tears: Only work constraints would dictate a nonattendance by me. And just to be sure....the Deer Valley Trail is the one that runs from Hwy.#4 at Hermit Valley east of Lake Alpine over to PG&E Upper & Lower Blues Lakes and then out to Hwy. #88? I have always referred to that as the Hermit Valley Trail if it is. Like the trail! It's not crazy...just enough to have fun! :guitar:

Last edited:
I should be setup the way I want to be by then. Put my Hanson front bumper on yesterday but had to stop before mounting winch & lights...pulled my back out! :tears: Only work constraints would dictate a nonattendance by me. And just to be sure....the Deer Valley Trail is the one that runs from Hwy.#4 at Hermit Valley east of Lake Alpine over to PG&E Upper & Lower Blues Lakes and then out to Hwy. #88? I have always referred to that as the Hermit Valley Trail if it is. Like the trail! It's not crazy...just enough to have fun! :guitar:
That's the one.
Sorry to hear about your back, better to do it with a bumper than the weeds!

I'd be set for either.

I'd love to meet you guys, and go for a run up there.

I also want to become a naxja member, but Im not 18 yet.

I had to vote on 13-14th due to a friends wedding happening on the 27th.
I HOPE I can make this one, I had fun last year, gave the Mrs. a little scare.

Back