• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Head Count?

DrMoab

NAXJA Forum User
I know its a few weeks away but for dinners sake it would be good to have a number.

So, who is coming?

Remember also since we are combining this with our annual BBQ you are more than welcome to come for just the food, if the Geostash doesn't interest you.

We might even be willing to sell you a hand of cards if you feel like helping out a good cause.

+2 I am in and I can help with Dutch Ovens (got two)

Mary and I are trying to work out the logistics. She needs to be home in California early Tuesday morning and I have a flight out to the east coast mid day Tuesday.

Our current thoughts are she drives to SLC on Thursday/Friday and I fly in Fr afternoon. Then we drive home Monday.

The option is to fly into SLC and rent a Jeep Grand Cherokee. :laugh:

Well since it's a rental...no hooks, no full size spare, no fire extinguisher, no 1st aid kit.....

As luck would have it, I'm missing out on all the fun again this year, even have a new GPS to play with :rolleyes: . I'll be backpacking the Grand Canyon for 4 days rim to rim that weekend.

me plus 4 will be in at least for the dinner or a day got a couple kids who want to goto lagoon that weekend

Two planning on attending Sat and Sun. Hoping to meet everybody I've seen posting here as I lurk on the board.

Mark N
2001 Cherokee Sport
Almost entirely stock

Mary just pulled out of the driveway and will be east bound on I-80. :guitar:
Two more days of work until I fly out. :bawl:

I'm planning on Fri., Sat. and the BBQ Sunday.

We have not decided if we are heading up the moutain thursday night or Friday morning. Waiting to see when my sister pops out the new baby. She is getting started thursday morning.

Back