• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thieves among us

JohnX

Sarge
NAXJA Member
:smsoap:

Just got home and decided to order some pizza....I was quite surprised to find all the cash in my wallet missing. Thats pretty XXXXed up to steal from a guy in your own club.

I hope whoever decided they needed my money drives of a XXXXing cliff some day. Thanks for leaving my cards at least you piece of shit.

Wow that is pretty FKN low! Sorry to hear about that, anyway you can number it down to who it might have been?

Where did you leave your wallet unattended?

thats very odd? I mean theres not many out there that I would think would do that, or have access or want to risk it even if extremely tempted?

sorry to hear all the same...

John, you might wanna ask your wife because I saw you hand your wife all your cash last night (I'm serious). Hopefully she remembers that too. she even told me the number.

My wallet was only unattended once in my tent for about ten minutes, only other option would be someone lifted it around the fire (I know I wouldn't have noticed).

Josh, when was that....I do remember having her get my wallet and take some money for raffle tickets, but that was nowhere near how much I had. I really hope that she did take it, but neither one of us has it now :(

Okay, Josh has a better memory than Amie or I....we will be double checking everywhere. I hope it turns up, it really bothers me to think maybe someone took it (or even found it and didn't say anything).

WTF man, That blows. We had part of a set of frame stiffeners go missing at Winterfest this year.

That sucks, John...And I also hate to think (and really doubt) it could've been one of us.

I didn't see anything unusual (well, other than all of us!!). I really hope it shows up as you unpack... I can't see some jacka$$ managing enough luck to hit your tent during a 10 min window.

Derek, ask Josh about your pants =).

I remember that Amie had a bunch of cash too, I didn't catch the conversation but she did seem to be happily counting and nuzzling it.

Nobody lifted your wallet while I was around the fire, nobody got close enough to do you to do it...

Hopefully it turns up. The first SoCalFest I had a table run away on me but I'm pretty sure that one was nabbed by a non-participant.

My wife refers to my wallet as her ATM. That's why I keep it empty all the time. :) Hopefully it shows up.

Like the others, I find it hard to believe that anybody in our group would stoup to that level. Lets hope it shows up, and was simply misplaced.

Keep us updated if anything changes.

Well, I don't really think anyone "stole" the money. But I still think someone found it and decided to keep it.

My own fault I suppose, I guess you guys just won't get to enjoy my full drunkiness from now on :(

Back