• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Order your SoCalFest 2010 T-shirts NOW!

djblade311

NAXJA Member # 1474
NAXJA Member
Hello all,

We are NOW accepting SoCalFest 2010 T-Shirt pre-orders! This design comes from your very own SoCal Chapter member Mike aka "GrimmJeeper" who quickly came through with a very clean and solid design.

Front with smaller logo on the left chest area:
15-56-large.jpg

Back of the t-shirt

15-55-thickbox.jpg

We must give our printers about 2 weeks of notice on the orders so you MUST order your t-shirts by April 22nd or you don't get one.

Colors Available are:
Marroon
Black
Forest Green
Military Green

Sizes Available:
Junior - Small
Junior - Medium
Junior - Large
S - Small
M - Medium
L - Large
XL - Extra Large
XXL - Double Extra Large
XXXL - Triple Extra Large
XXXXL - 4x Extra Large

Available in Short or Long Sleeve.

CLICK HERE TO ORDER NOW!

So I just placed my order for local pick up and pay COD. But what's the chance of picking these up either thursday or Friday night at the campground? I figure Saturday night at the raffle is likely a gimme, but would be nice to have for the event, but, unfortunately, I just won't have the cash till the first of the month.

Last edited:
I hope most of the $$ goes towards our club b/c 20$ is a decent amount for a shirt.

SanDiegoXJ - you can pick it up Friday night.

Johnnie Walker - proceeds go to SBNF so its for a good cause towards keeping Big Bear trails open by providing SBNF with tools / money towards trail maintenance and whatnot. If we were able to order hundreds of t-shirts, then the prices go down. but unfortunately, we avg about 50-70 shirts per event. For a custom t-shirt, I'd say $20 is acceptable. Have you seen custom t-shirts cheaper that still have good shirt material not that uber-thin cheap cotton and 4 color print? :)

If you put your legs through the arm holes you can wear it like a pair of really short shorts, then the cherokee will be upside down for ya. just please for the love of god pin the neck hole shut if you do that! :D

For a custom t-shirt, I'd say $20 is acceptable. Have you seen custom t-shirts cheaper that still have good shirt material not that uber-thin cheap cotton and 4 color print? :)
I printed my UCSB scuba club tshirts a few years ago with the cheapest printer I could find around. It was $18 bucks a shirt for about 70-80 shirts so for being made locally, I'd say $20 is a good price.

Q: Is the black in the image replaced by the shirt color?

Will check with the wife tonight and see if we will buy the family-pack o' shirts :D

Last edited:
Brendan, most likely, i just put the black in the background to show the border better. the only printed black should be in the lines on the jeep, the shadow under it, and the tire details. nothing outside the circle should end up black. not sure on the trees, depends on how the printers set it up.

I think it would bad-ass if there was no black for the trees, that is why I am probably going with the forest green

SanDiegoXJ - you can pick it up Friday night.

Johnnie Walker - proceeds go to SBNF so its for a good cause towards keeping Big Bear trails open by providing SBNF with tools / money towards trail maintenance and whatnot. If we were able to order hundreds of t-shirts, then the prices go down. but unfortunately, we avg about 50-70 shirts per event. For a custom t-shirt, I'd say $20 is acceptable. Have you seen custom t-shirts cheaper that still have good shirt material not that uber-thin cheap cotton and 4 color print? :)

Not to mention, I have the one from either last year or the year before and I was noticing the other day that I wear it once a week and the image hasn't even peeled off or faded like the cheap ones do. These are quality.

Just placed my order Josh, Thanks.

The shirts look great Mike.

I am working the entire weekend and won't be able to attend , but I placed an order for a couple T shirts to support the event.

Thanks,

Charles

Last edited:
Back