• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Accepting SoCalFest 2010 Dinner pre-orders

Is dinner for 1 or 2 nights? Sorry for my ignorance if this has been written somewhere else already.

Ive updated the page to call out that dinner is a saturday night. Thx. So far we havent received any pre-orders. Please pre-order as that will help us be better prepared to have the right amount of food. Dont want to waste any. :)

The mexican restaurant next to my work cranks out fresh corn tortilla's like no other.. I could probably get some and "donate them" if there is interest. They are delicious.. I would get them that friday before I head down.. let me know. I may be able to get some other stuff as well.

Josh...
RWK Haus Supply (plug :) ) would be willing to do bacon wrapped- cheese stuffed jalepeno's... what about 50 of em?

How late can I post up an order? I honestly will not know until the Friday before due to school as to whether I can even make it...

Garrett, worst case you can buy dinner at the event. We won't be cutting portions that close.

But the more accuracy we have in advance, the better, and we'd greatly appreciate it if anyone that can pre-order does so.

Do you mean you won't know til 5/7, or until 4/30?

No worries, we'll be expecting a few last-minute folk =)

Josh...
RWK Haus Supply (plug :) ) would be willing to do bacon wrapped- cheese stuffed jalepeno's... what about 50 of em?

Sorry it took me a while to see this...PM Rick as he and Bonnie are our current cooks but I'm liking what you are postin! I'd eat about 10 of em

Schwing to Brendan King to becoming our first pre-ordered dinner customer!

Thanks, Derek!

The folks who volunteered to cook are having to shift to Spaghetti because one of them's on Jury Duty that week & may get stuck with a case. Then she would not get out in time to do full-on tacos. So spaghetti's something that can get prepared a bit more in advance if needed. Trust me, it'll be good!!

The folks who volunteered to cook are having to shift to Spaghetti because one of them's on Jury Duty that week & may get stuck with a case. Then she would not get out in time to do full-on tacos. So spaghetti's something that can get prepared a bit more in advance if needed. Trust me, it'll be good!!
This is semi-disappointing, but not completely.

Trust me, it'll be good.

Back