• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Accepting SoCalFest 2010 Dinner pre-orders

I'll even add some of my special balls for the dinner.

Meat balls you sick bastids!
I did offer to add bell peppers and cilantro to the marinara, just to
add a bit of Mexican flavour to the mix!

I'll even add some of my special balls for the dinner.

Meat balls you sick bastids!
I did offer to add bell peppers and cilantro to the marinara, just to
add a bit of Mexican flavour to the mix!
You better otherwise I dunno if it is worth the 10$/plate.

You were complaining about the t-shirts... now the dinner. You should also call the oil execs and gripe about the price of gas since that and accommodations usually cost the most.

You were complaining about the t-shirts... now the dinner. You should also call the oil execs and gripe about the price of gas since that and accommodations usually cost the most.

You do know its a fundraiser don't you?
Non of us are pocketing any cash from this.

;)
I was totally looking forward to the mexican food, and like it much more than spaghetti. I understand that things happen, but also note that I did not say anything til after the switch. The only reason I'm doing it is for support, cuz 10$ for spaghetti is not really worth it to me.

we wont be serving mexican food but you are welcome to stop by the various mexican restaurants on the way. Or pay $10 donation to SBNF and $10 on mexican. :)

Any profit (and it's not huge, trust me) from shirt and food sales goes straight to the San Bernardino National Forest, where we'll be enjoying ourselves during the event, and hopefully lots of other times.

You'll like the shirt, Jeremy, and consider that it's not only a Limited Edition run of shirts, which makes it rare & special, but that one of "ours" designed it, which just makes it all the better.

I'd much rather spend $20 on a SoCalFest shirt than $10-15 on some off-the rack crap from Target that doesn't make me smile with happy wheeling memories when I see it.

And even though some of us would prefer Mexican food to spaghetti, I'm sure the food will be delish, and the meal change was due to circumstances beyond the control of the folks that VOLUNTEERED :kissyou: to cook all the food for all of us!

Odds are good we'll revert to Mexican food next year, and you can rant and rave at the jury system :banghead:for being "stuck" with Italian this year.

Well, in MY mind, it comes down to this: Throw ten measly dollars at the dinner, bring your own stuff, and eat what you want anyhow. Trails don't stay open and maintained on their own. Help out a little, ya' know? :)

The folks who volunteered to cook are having to shift to Spaghetti because one of them's on Jury Duty that week & may get stuck with a case. Then she would not get out in time to do full-on tacos. So spaghetti's something that can get prepared a bit more in advance if needed. Trust me, it'll be good!!
Just tell the Jury selection team you hate anyone that doesnt drive an XJ!:yap:

I would be willing to pay $20 for the mexican food.

You can come over to my camp and donate to the "SIBNJP" (sean is broke and needs jeep parts). As luck would have I will be bringing my own mexican along. :passgas:

And I just ordered 2 dinners!

Oh and Carol, I threw a sticker in with my tshirt/food order. Should I get it with the shirt or just bug you for it all weekend?

Just tell the Jury selection team you hate anyone that doesnt drive an XJ!:yap:

You can come over to my camp and donate to the "SIBNJP" (sean is broke and needs jeep parts). As luck would have I will be bringing my own mexican along. :passgas:

And I just ordered 2 dinners!

Oh and Carol, I threw a sticker in with my tshirt/food order. Should I get it with the shirt or just bug you for it all weekend?

It's not me with jury doooty. It's Mrs Flop This that has Jury Duty.

And yeah, I know that Mexican. Maybe I'll swing by for breakfast, and he can unfold his sausage for me again!

I'll mail the sticker, Sean. It's on the "to do" list for me this weekend.

I'll be sure to bring stickers to the Fest also, but I'd rather keep up on the current orders...

Thanks to all for your support!!

Cool, I wanna be rocking my club sticker, otherwise you guys might not let me in.
But we are not making a pastrami, banana bread, cottage cheese sandwich. I mean , hey, I got a reputation!

Ordered up one T-shirt and a dinner. :cheers:

Cool, I wanna be rocking my club sticker, otherwise you guys might not let me in.
But we are not making a pastrami, banana bread, cottage cheese sandwich. I mean , hey, I got a reputation!

Ewwww.... But your sticker went in the mail today... We still might not let you in, though! :laugh:

Got it today thanks! Fortunately the mailman smashed all the junk mail down into that box so my sticker wouldn't get bent. Yay!

Got it today thanks! Fortunately the mailman smashed all the junk mail down into that box so my sticker wouldn't get bent. Yay!

Your mailman rocks!! I guess that 5x7 manila envelope looks "important" -- because it is!

I need one more dinner :) I will pay out there, if its available?

Leaving in a min....

Back