• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 XJ Part-out

Is the drivers seat power?

Does the plastic on the lower drivers side seat, have the area in the back where the power seat function switch can be put into it?

If it does I need both sides and the glove box.

what rear axle is under it? d35 or c8.25? if its a 8.25 is it 27 or 29 spline? open or lsd? if you could pm with answers.

It's a 8.25", I'm selling this for a friend, and he doesn't want to sell the axles. He wants to keep them so that the XJ is still mobile. I'll let him know you're interested. I listed his number in this post, if you want it, get ahold of him and let him know. I'm sure he'd pull it and sell it to you right before he sends this away for good.

Would like to have the front bumper and the rock sliders but it's too far for me to drive to pick them up.

Sorry, I haven't updated this till today. Both bumpers and sliders were sold yesterday morning.

I'm deploying a few days and will be away from my computer for up to a month. If you have further requests, please text/call Bill at 931-551-6238.

Thanks for the interest!

Back