• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Camping.

Boatwrench said:
Ryan,

What's the hotel situation like close by? Mary thinks you're close to a Holiday Inn Express. I still haven't got time off work approved, nor elderly day care set up but we're trying.

Tom

Tom here a link to a google search that list the closer ones.

I think the Far West is closed.
The closest is Mountain Creek. But it's been 30+ years since I stayed there so I can't tell you much.
The bunch in Layton are about 10-15 minutes away. All are within a 1/4 mile of each other.

Yeah what Dave said. There is several nice hotels within 6 or 7 miles of here. Vince and Rachel stayed at the Comfort Suites while they were here. I never heard any complaints. (then again they like Super 8s) :D

As far as I know, Michael and I will be there. Can we reserve an RV spot? Am I understanding correctly that the 3 days you speak of are Friday, Saturday, & Sunday for the geocache running days? We cannot be there until Friday evening, hopefully before dark. Thanks! Leana

Red Chief said:
As far as I know, Michael and I will be there. Can we reserve an RV spot? Am I understanding correctly that the 3 days you speak of are Friday, Saturday, & Sunday for the geocache running days? We cannot be there until Friday evening, hopefully before dark. Thanks! Leana
Gotcha down.

You don't need to hold an RV spot for me. We'll still be there, but since this is one of the first time's to use this RV, we decided to go to a campground and get full hookups. That way I don't have to worry about electric and stuff. So, we're reserving a spot down at Lagoon's campground.

Mark N
2001 Sport - Stock

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! I lost the address & map to Dr.Moab's place. I remember it was on Ward Road. Does anybody know what the name of the street is that turns off of highway 89 to get there?

By the way, Michael is out in the driveway welding up a storm trying to get a last minute problem on the jeep solved. I may leave before him with the RV, or we might be tip toe-ing in during the late hours of the night.

justme said:
AAARRRGGGHHH!!! I lost the address & map to Dr.Moab's place. I remember it was on Ward Road. Does anybody know what the name of the street is that turns off of highway 89 to get there?

NEVERMIND! I FINALLY FOUND THE PLACE IT WAS LISTED.

Back