• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

full width and 42's

1999mj

NAXJA Forum User
been building this truck for a friend of mine and wanted to post up a couple pictures with the bead locks and 42" TSL's

It's on 79 ford full width 60's with a spool and detroit up front with 5.38's. DIY bead locks and 42's

004.jpg

003.jpg

Looks pretty good, how much of a lift do you have on it?

Looks good, when I get the money and time I'm thinking of going close to the same with a 60/14 and 8" running 40's so it's good to see what the end result will be close too. What size are those wheel's you're running, they look like around a 16?

That this is crazy...

Do you have any pics of it out on the trails?

That this is crazy...

Do you have any pics of it out on the trails?

it's still not 100% trail ready. Need to get some shocks, Finish some sheetmetal work inside and the exocage is going on soon (i hope). I was trying to get it ready for Moab in October but it doesn't look like that's going to happen

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYYY you know the Chapman clan you poor poor soul. I surrounded by them but Keith lives right across the street from me. He said he has taken it to a friends to finish the truck, I didn't know YOU were the friend. How's your truck coming along lately?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYYY you know the Chapman clan you poor poor soul. I surrounded by them but Keith lives right across the street from me. He said he has taken it to a friends to finish the truck, I didn't know YOU were the friend. How's your truck coming along lately?

Yep I know them. Small world isn't it? I feel for you living that close to them. Yep..I'm the friend. More or less did the whole build up for him. My truck's not comming along so well. To busy working on everyone elses crap

Back