• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Registration

RAM-ROD

NAXJA Forum User
Hurry up anyone that is being a slacker...registration will end on Monday February 15th ( Presidents day) At 5:00Pm CST.

And no you cannot expect to pay at the event unless you do not want any of the stuff that comes along with early registration.

Ram" Get registered"Rod

Hurry up anyone that is being a slacker...registration will end on Monday February 15th ( Presidents day) At 5:00Pm CST.

And no you cannot expect to pay at the event unless you do not want any of the stuff that comes along with early registration.

Ram" Get registered"Rod
Is that still savings time or no?
I want to be sure.

If I just want to come to the dinner, who do I notify and/or send money for two dinner tickets?

John will handle all of that.

Nate is my main man....... Just show up I have extra dinners already and you can buy a ticket there....but please post so I have an idea of how many.

Ram" Dinner looks good this year"Rod

There will be three of us, but only two of us will actually eat the food at the dinner directly (and hopefully one no beef option again as my wife doesn't eat any beef).

I am registered, I am not picky about much of anything where winterfest is involved.

I am registered, I am not picky about much of anything where winterfest is involved.

so you don't bring a rig, just come to hang out and go to dinner and raffle, and still register instead of just buying a dinner ticket? that's how it should be. good form jack, good form!

:patriot:

Back