• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

D.O.S. - PRP Seats - Best Prices Guaranteed

Quick observation..... Why are there never any prices? I want a seat, go to your link, no pricing, quick search to another company, and done.

Quick observation..... Why are there never any prices? I want a seat, go to your link, no pricing, quick search to another company, and done.

Because all companies are only allowed to advertise a certain price set forth by the manufacturer. So the prices I would post would be higher than what I am actually able to offer. I also did not have a commerce style website when I first made this thread so I could not post links to my site and if I had posted prices in the original thread it could not be edited if prices changed.

Whatever happend to customer/business relationships. While the internet has made it easier to buy and sell things there is no customer contact anymore. I enjoy talking to my customers, discussing options and helping them make an educated decision. If I don't post prices it encourages people to contact me and have discussions about the products that interest them.

Here is a link to the PRP parts on my website.
http://www.davesoffroadsupply.com/PRP-Seats_bymfg_12-0-1.html

Last edited:
For a Limited Time....with each PRP seat ordered from Daves Offroad Supply you will recieve 1 of the following FREE.

Tool Bag
PRPToolBags.jpg

Baja Bag
BajaBag.jpg

Buggy Bag
BuggyBag.jpg

Couple different prices please.
1st, for a pair of Black Enduro seats, renix sliding-mounting brackets. Zip 93444
2nd, just one Black Enduro seat driver side slide-mount. Thanks.

Couple different prices please.
1st, for a pair of Black Enduro seats, renix sliding-mounting brackets. Zip 93444
2nd, just one Black Enduro seat driver side slide-mount. Thanks.

Never received a PM for these.

Do y'all still carry prp seats?

I too am thinking of pulling the trigger on a pair of PRP's. I'm thinking about the standard daily driver seat. Could you shoot me a PM with pricing and are you able to do the custom order (where I pick the colors)? Thanks!

Also they would be shipped to zip 95602

-Christoph

Back