• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What do YOU have for Diff covers, Frt - Bck???

EazyXJWJ

NAXJA Forum User
What do u guys run for diff. covers front and back? Pictures please. What do u guys think if u run a ARB diff cover without actually having a ARB locker?

Anyways, PICTURES !!!

PS rock rings. They've handled the rocks great. I plan on putting a Ruff Stuff cover on the front to keep it nice and tight.
Some old pics:

jeep010.jpg

jeepprogress008.jpg

Crane front, custom diff guard on back.

ARB covers front and rear. Very nice cover, dipstick and drain plug making draining and filling super easy and pretty none messy. ARB says its stiffens the housing. I like product that have actual analysis data!

RuffStuff front and rear. both with drain plugs and counter sunk bolts.

riddlers fr and r. i broke a granite rock with the front one on sunday.

DSC01524.jpg

pre-abuse. crappy cell phone camera. they're painted with por-15 chevy orange engine enamel...
1214082225.jpg

just after install: (no more BFG's for me, thank you very much)
1226081329a-1.jpg

RuffStuff front and rear. both with drain plugs and counter sunk bolts.
Pics of drain plug? I also have RuffStuff front and rear. D30 and D44, not installed yet. I don't have the 44 yet, but will soon. I recommend Dan (RuffStuff) I ordered them on like Wednesday and had them both by Saturday, if even that long.

OX front and rear (I know you have to run the locker for these, but hey I thought I'd add)

New style, similar to Ridler:
DSC_3000.jpg

Old style, CNC machined:
CopyofDSC_3095.jpg

ARB front, CRANE rear.

Back