• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IC Good Karma anyone?

What happened to the old posts?

Oh well.

I have a lot of Stuff. Let's start with a stock airbox off of a '94.

XJSpencer said:
What happened to the old posts?

Oh well.

I have a lot of Stuff. Let's start with a stock airbox off of a '94.

There wasn't a single post made in 2007 so I thought it a safe guess that they were all outdated. :D

I have my 96 XJ still which is pretty much just a shell now. It does still have all the seats, seatbelts, steering column and rear hatch (sans the glass). All free at this point if you come pull it out.

I need some rebuildable D30 shafts. Both sides.

Rear hatch cover panel.

Rear seat bottom and back.

Thanks,
Dan.

Israel said:
I have my 96 XJ still which is pretty much just a shell now. It does still have all the seats, seatbelts, steering column and rear hatch (sans the glass). All free at this point if you come pull it out.

Israel, I would like to claim the driver's side seat belt latch. PM'ed ya.

Israel said:

I have worn out grey vinyl seats in my '96. How are the seats in yours?

I still need some D30 shafts. Both sides. Either in good shape, or rebuildable. 260s, 297s, it doesn't matter.

Rear hatch cover panel.

Thanks,
Dan.

DeadEyeJ said:
I have worn out grey vinyl seats in my '96. How are the seats in yours?

Sorry I missed this (or forgot, I'm not sure which)! They are grey cloth and not really in the best shape, but not too bad. Damn good condition for the price, I'd say (free). :D

Free stock coils & shackles. I have a pair of leaves that I probably should part with.

A little bit of a drive for you guys, but I'll offer them up anyway. FREE
4 stock 15x7 Jeep wheels with chrome center caps in excellent condition. They are white. Styled like this:
2qnp25c.jpg

Located in Helena, MT. If you have any other questions, PM me.

Israel said:

still have it?

ive got a "spool" anyone can have....its not a real spool....but it still acts as one...the side and spiders have been welded to the carrier lolllll

Back