• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 Jeep Cherokee For Sale

climbon

NAXJA Forum User
Because I can't remember how to post pictures with this type of forum I will give you the link to KSL Cars (hope this does not break the rules on selling things here)
It's just time to "hang up" the OL Cherokee since my daughter does not want it for school.
Please see link for all information on my Cherokee and PM me if interested:
https://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/3345741?ad_cid=1

Always liked your Jeep Keith, looks like it hasn't changed a bit!

:(

One of my favorites as you powered through a soft spot at the dunes.
y3m2JjDdtwkAme2gPmF64KIgOlpDxzFwsdz0tygvoPcTo3jZig0h_jpNUqS3FGS077PH3JdEsci0qXuOSaYWYPVWvyGmUtzNxtutfBwxUMUO5jW7kz0InkEFSnRxu08M7driAdXvDV0xhg8t9MCjuCxMYy-oBH8Csx1h18dvn1ZNWU

Wow, those were good times ! I'm going to miss this Jeep, it has taken me all over the western US. It's like anything, you take good care of anything and it will treat you right and this Jeep sure did.
Hope all is well, I still look for you all the time out on the trails.

This will be a nice rig for someone to pick up. What are you migrating too, JK?

Yes, I just placed my order for a 2017 JKU Hard Rock and will get it in 5 weeks. I'm throwing Teraflex equipment at it for additional capability. Strange, I have never been attached to a vehicle but this one will be hard to let go. I see it sit in my garage and find it hard to believe, one day I will run into it on the trail somewhere in this state. I know some might think I'm asking a lot for it, I guess an offer can be made through a PM and lets see where it goes. I just got back from a 1,500 mile "last ride" trip with it and of course ran one last time in Moab.

SOLD: Got it sold full price! Now just waiting for delivery of my 2017 Rubicon Hard Rock with all the Tereflex goodies on it along with my favorite, Warn Zeon winch.
This I know, when I see an XJ heading down the road or a group going somewhere you will get a BIG wave from me.
Bought my first XJ in 1996 it was brand new and have loved them ever since that's why I traded in for a 99.
I hope if I ever see you out and about you let me jump in your group!
Happy trails guys

Back